Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    @d3v

i would go for a format, if i was you.

also if i recall correctly tomorrow there should be new Drivers released for Nvidia.

i have a friend with the exact same graphics card and she didnt had any problems in the last BWE and stress tests, she was using the latest BETA drivers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    What do you need to change? I can have a look after work to see if I can't find a settings file or somesuch, then tell you what to change in order to make it work.
    Nothing GW2 related, GW2 Support have asked me to check an NVIDIA setting, close all other programs and try running etc, disable/uninstall certain programs etc, but yeah, as I said, I can't test if any of these things work if I can not login and hit play so the actual game opens (as that is when I'm getting the black screen).

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    @d3v

i would go for a format, if i was you.

also if i recall correctly tomorrow there should be new Drivers released for Nvidia.

i have a friend with the exact same graphics card and she didnt had any problems in the last BWE and stress tests, she was using the latest BETA drivers
    I'll try what GW2 Support has suggested first, if all fails then yeah, I'll most likely do a complete format and re-install of Windows, PC wouldn't mind a fresh clean installation me thinks ^^

I tried the beta drivers btw, didn't change anything for me, GW2 mainly think it's some software clashing with GW2 like MalwareBytes or Kaspersky etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are two different types of FXAA.
    You have FXAA built into the games rendering pathline of the engine, and you have FXAA performed by the Nvidia display.

GW2's FXAA support is handle by the engine, and driver FXAA is flagged as not allowed in the driver.
    But if you believe rumors, driver FXAA will be enabled in the upcoming Nvidia drivers with GW2 improvements.

Where did you buy from? Because 59.99 should be the price anywhere, pre-purchase was never more expensive than buying it regular.. that may be different depending on whether you live in US or not though, and that would be your country taxing or something. I also use a GTX460 and have had no problems running the game.

Please use the following for all PC and performance related discussion:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ormance-thread

--Fencers