Blizzard and being Deployed

I know Blizzard company just recently got hacked, I got the email, changed my password and moved on. I have been deployed for almost 6 months now, so ready for it to be over and done with. Anyways i know there is not a lot of military that play MMO's but I enjoy them. The annoying part is everywhere I go I have crappy WiFi hardly enough to change my password. So I get a FB message " Hey, Bro I know your deployed and all, but damn you been playing WoW / Daiblo 3 for 8 hours ! " ...... great message. So then I go and see 3 messages, password has been changed, and a request to change Battle Net Email !! *I know get a authenticator* but Japan doesn't have one and I never had a problem like this before. Its very stressful, and they are asking for the original access code witch is in Ohio ... they don't understand being deployed to the middle east / stationed in Japan ... they make stuff so difficult.

Deleted
    You don't need the original access code, provide them a scan of your ID, you can even block out the end of your social security number if you're paranoid and they'll still accept it. Also, you know you can order the authenticator to Japan right? Or get one on a smartphone, or possibly even an emulator on your pc albeit that's nowhere near as safe but still safer than without.

Quote Originally Posted by Marklovin View Post
    I know Blizzard company just recently got hacked, I got the email, changed my password and moved on. I have been deployed for almost 6 months now, so ready for it to be over and done with. Anyways i know there is not a lot of military that play MMO's but I enjoy them. The annoying part is everywhere I go I have crappy WiFi hardly enough to change my password. So I get a FB message " Hey, Bro I know your deployed and all, but damn you been playing WoW / Daiblo 3 for 8 hours ! " ...... great message. So then I go and see 3 messages, password has been changed, and a request to change Battle Net Email !! *I know get a authenticator* but Japan doesn't have one and I never had a problem like this before. Its very stressful, and they are asking for the original access code witch is in Ohio ... they don't understand being deployed to the middle east / stationed in Japan ... they make stuff so difficult.
    Bold in question!

iPhone/Android app is available to everyone...
    For the key ring, I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect the same applies!

Not that I entirely understand the problem here...
    BUT, you should be cautious when logging in from an internet cafe, as public machines are, most of the time, vulnerable!
    It's not their fault that you're being asked to change your password, it's for your own sake and you should be more careful as to where you use it!
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2012-08-12 at 08:35 PM.

So why not have someone you know in Ohio write down the CD keys and give them to you via email/IM/text/mail or over the phone. You could also photocopy your ID and mail it to them to prove you're the owner of the account.
    Last edited by anveena; 2012-08-12 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    So why not have someone you know in Ohio write down the CD keys and give them to you via email/IM/text/mail or over the phone.
    When you get deployed the Military locks all of your belongings into Government storage, and no one can get to them. Even when soldiers return from overseas it is usually several weeks before they can have access to their own belongings.