Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I will try my very best to not rush things. The BWEs have been about seeing everything quickly, going everywhere quickly, and unlocking everything quickly because it was only up for a weekend. When the game actually launches and we know that the server will not disappear on a Monday, I want to actually take my time exploring and taking in the environments and unlock stuff at my own pace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I'm going forever alone mode. None of my friends are interested. -.-
    I know what you're talking about... so alone in all my games, even gw2. join SweC. ill be in there
    Last edited by mmocebc8ec9eed; 2012-08-12 at 11:51 PM.

Stay up till 1AM when it comes online here, make my character, then go to bed for rest since I have to work at 8AM that day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, one of my friends is pre-purchasing the game for me as long as I get him the digital deluxe edition of MoP, so woot early access again! Anyway, I'll have a full week of school the week of the early access launch (realistically only two days, lololol), so as long as I use my time wisely I can just knock it all out before it goes live and spend the next three days secluded in my room. I'll have to get SOME sleep Sunday evening, however... school beckons Monday morning.

Been thinking about this a little bit:

- Hit the gym or go for a long run in the morning.
    - Plan to run ALL my errands the day before.
    - Have a nice dinner.
    - Go to bed early.
    - Wake up 2 hours before servers go live.
    - Play until sleep overtakes me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Been thinking about this a little bit:

- Hit the gym or go for a long run in the morning.
    - Plan to run ALL my errands the day before.
    - Have a nice dinner.
    - Go to bed early.
    - Wake up 2 hours before servers go live.
    - Play until sleep overtakes me.
    Definitely a good plan. My friend is staying over the night before so we can get up and get ready to log in before the servers become live. We're both excited, but i've played a beta weekend and he hasn't.

I'll probably be playing solidly for 2 weeks, then it's back to the real world for me. When MoP is released I may play both, but i'll have to see how much time I have. I'll more than likely concentrate hard on gw2 until MoP's release then calm down afterwards, I've never had the chance to play WoW from the start of an expansion.

Fill room with snacks and drinks
    Buy depend diapers

???

Success!

Deleted
    Spend my day as usual

2 cases of bottled water, 5 lbs of chopped celery and carrots, papa johns website favorited for when my nutritionist girlfriend leaves the house.
    I'm ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Headstart goes live at 5pm on Saturday for me.
    I'll be taking a nap Saturday for as long as I can sleep and then staying up until about 6am, sleep for 2 or 3 hours and then game all Sunday and probably all Sunday night too. Wake up Monday after maybe 4 hours sleep and spend most of the day with the family (mums birthday) then work on Tuesday and Wednesday and then 4 glorious days of very little sleep and a fucktonne of play time.

I haven't stepped into Metrica Province for more than 20 minutes so far so I'm keen as a bean to hit up that entire zone, which is what I'll do first. Gathering everything I can. Probbably get a few levels from crafting after Metrica is finished and maybe hit up some WvWvW with guild/mates to take keeps, get waypoints, get skillpoints and basically have a fucking blast.

There is just so much I can't wait to do. Leveling isn't even a goal. I just want to see everything, explore everywhere, do all the jumping puzzles, work on achievements, WvW, enjoy all the dynamic events and enjoy hours upon hours of time in the underwater dungeons filled with traps and puzzles like in the Charr zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rage when some jackass gets my name before me
    spends 12 hours remaking the same toon with slight differences because i have a bad perfectionist streak
    eventually level beyond 2 after alot of pvp
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Deleted
    I'll be sitting on a beach under the sun, enjoying fresh drinks and good food...

Holidays suck!

Lots of pizza and orange soda.

10+ Year Old Account
    My plan is to play swtor cause I wont have money for this game til next month.

Stock up on cheetos, beef jerky, and several McDoubles which I shall store in my freezer
    Several 2L bottles of beverage; I will consume them and then use them for urination.
    Several 5 hour energy drinks
    For diapers I prefer using Prevail
    And lastly a Bottle of Lubiderm

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    For diapers I prefer using Prevail
    I always found depend more dependable for gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I always found depend more dependable for gaming.
    You aren't going to get anywhere without Per-Fit. That extensive reusability is simply to die for. And you get your money's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    You aren't going to get anywhere without Per-Fit. That extensive reusability is simply to die for. And you get your money's worth.
    I've been a long time user of Depend Diapers since the launch of Burning Crusade, but I will take your word for it and give them a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to post about the WOW expansion, and realized this is the GW2 forums (almost got me frontpage!)

I'll probably do the same thing in both games though, get some good food, clear a day or 2, and just take my time and enjoy every minute of it(them) at my own pace.

Oh it's going to be glorious.
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

...thefuck.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~