Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    IMO - and I could be wrong - sell your Nat's before 1.04.

Reasoning is Blizzard must know on some level how retarded it is to chain DH's to this set in order for them to have any survivability, and so they'll probably be changing the class to not require the set anymore, hence its value will go down no matter what changes are made to it, if any.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotheus View Post
    IMO - and I could be wrong - sell your Nat's before 1.04.

Reasoning is Blizzard must know on some level how retarded it is to chain DH's to this set in order for them to have any survivability, and so they'll probably be changing the class to not require the set anymore, hence its value will go down no matter what changes are made to it, if any.
    The average person of having 50m+ on the set is quite unlikely; The ring alone is even 45m+ Even. If anything it would even backlash just like IAS announcement and having more and more players even leave in most cases

They wouldn't risk that. They've lost enough anyway

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    The average person of having 50m+ on the set is quite unlikely; The ring alone is even 45m+ Even. If anything it would even backlash just like IAS announcement and having more and more players even leave in most cases

It wasn't that hard to acquire the avg or above avg versions of the set, only thing that really was a pain was the dumb ring. I sold all my Nats gear awhile ago when I just converted my Dh in to a pure farm BoT.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they had plans to change the already found Legendaries too. I have a ton of the shitty ones I couldn't sell but didn't haver the heart to vendor just sitting on one of my banks toons. Would be so fracking cool to go home after patch and find that these once shitty items have come out of their Chrysalis(my bank toon) as beautiful, uber badass items
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We've got flying birds whispering that Bashiok may reveal the new legendaries by today

Rumor as usual take it with a grain of salt

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't hold my breath
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Wish they had plans to change the already found Legendaries too. I have a ton of the shitty ones I couldn't sell but didn't haver the heart to vendor just sitting on one of my banks toons. Would be so fracking cool to go home after patch and find that these once shitty items have come out of their Chrysalis(my bank toon) as beautiful, uber badass items
    Same, I have a couple that would not sell even way back when that I cant bare to vendor.

Well as I said they can trivialize current nats by either nerfing it OR by making it obsolete. I do have a feeling they are going to buff the set to have + disc regen on each piece in addition to better stats overall with a different set bonus. This would make the old nats simply a collector's item and nothing more.

Either way for somebody who shows blizzard doesn't do what you want. You seem to be very optimistic, especially considering how few people it would actual effect if they just flat out nerfed the old set.

We've got flying birds whispering that Bashiok may reveal the new legendaries by today

Rumor as usual take it with a grain of salt
    Yes, I expect the legendary blog today and the magic find blog sometime this week. Maybe a class blog on Friday followed by one every day until the patch notes on the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    I won't hold my breath
    Expect a lot of info this week and next.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308702553#8

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We've still got a lot more information to share. You can check out what's coming here: (click me)

Just to recap:
    - Preview of Legendary Item improvements (complete w/pictures!)
    - 1.0.4 class changes, one blog for each class
    - Magic Find update
    - And of course the full patch notes, which I'll be posting before the patch goes live

Basically, prepare to get your read on this week and next week. Keep an eye on the front page, or just check back with the forum sticky I linked. We'll be keeping that post updated with links to all the latest 1.0.4 coverage.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-08-15 at 12:27 AM.