Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I hardly listen to K-Pop and I'm Korean :P However, I do find this song really catchy and find myself grooving to it hehe.

Me and my friends really like it, it's both comical and catchy

For the people who haven't seen it

THIS , 1000 TIMES THIS!

Love the video and the song It just makes me feel happy and bouncy

Also love this mix^

Gangnam Sexy Style
    http://soundcloud.com/deo-hikida/gan...exy-style#play

Love this! At first I was like just WTF is this...then about a minute in it started to really grow on me.

http://youtu.be/rX372ZwXOEM

Look at how many happy people there are in that audience. Im of the opinion that if any song can make that many people shout and cheer and have a good time, then it cant be considered a bad thing.

So many awesome parodies and videos lurking around youtube for this too, some people are brilliantly creative.

High Overlord
    After hearing it at the WCS SC2 European championships, i cant get enough of the gangnam style!
    i5-3570k | ASUS 670DCii-TOP | ASUS-P8Z77 | 8GB corsair vengeance | 2TB WD Caviar black

Quote Originally Posted by Cravendale View Post
    Love this! At first I was like just WTF is this...then about a minute in it started to really grow on me.

http://youtu.be/rX372ZwXOEM

Look at how many happy people there are in that audience. Im of the opinion that if any song can make that many people shout and cheer and have a good time, then it cant be considered a bad thing.

So many awesome parodies and videos lurking around youtube for this too, some people are brilliantly creative.
    American audiences would be raging at that concert because it was the recorded song (with vocals) even though he was actually singing to it as well. But no matter how many times I hear this song I will always enjoy it.

As an aside, what is that Hitler footage from? I have seen many fansubs of that about various things, but none that I have seen have said where it is from.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/18/...n-waiting-for/

Oh yes. Someone went there.
    Perhaps, if it's still "popular" in Winter and it snows [heavily enough], i'll get someone to film me doing "Gangnam on Ice" through the town center. Perhaps if there's something equally awesome by that time and it's got a dance to go with it, i'll do that instead... preferably something with skipping, because i'm AWESOME at skipping on ice.... or at least i imagine i am.
    Coder, Gamer - IOCube | #Error418MasterRace #ScottBrokeIt
    Knows: Node.js, JS + JQuery, HTML + CSS, Object Pascal, PHP, WQL/SQL

PC: 750D / 16GB / 256GB + 750GB / GTX780 / 4670K / Z87X-UD4H | Laptop: 8GB / 120GB + 480GB / GTX765M / 4700MQ

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/18/...n-waiting-for/

Oh yes. Someone went there.
    Perhaps, if it's still "popular" in Winter and it snows [heavily enough], i'll get someone to film me doing "Gangnam on Ice" through the town center. Perhaps if there's something equally awesome by that time and it's got a dance to go with it, i'll do that instead... preferably something with skipping, because i'm AWESOME at skipping on ice.... or at least i imagine i am.
    Ahahaha

I was wondering when the mashup would happen lol

Dear god why did I just sit and listen to all of that?!

I haven't listened it often enough for it to become annoying, so for now I say it's not too bad.
    Lord protector of the Veal

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I haven't listened it often enough for it to become annoying, so for now I say it's not too bad.
    I reckon this is fairly true - it's gonna be internationally hated... :L

I like the Key of Awesome's take on it:

Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Should check out "I Cheated" by G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo. It is another rather wacky but catchy kpop song.

I love it! And I love other K-pop too, like T-ara, Girls' Generation, 2NE1, G-Dragon ....

No , I think it is garabage and that it shouldn't exist.

Just came across this one not sure if it's already here didn't want to sift through the 5 pages but Skyrim knocks it out of the park with this one!

• PSN ID: Azuri118 •

The only Asian pop song that i have ever liked. I usually cringe at K-pop. But that red head in the subway...
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    Once I heard this song for the first time I found myself replaying the video it was that good. I usually don't listen to pop music since 95% of it in the US sucks but I think this has got me into listening to some J-pop and K-pop which I've never done before. Not only the music but my god the Korean women in this video are just fucking hot especially the red haired one, I'd do anything to her...I mean for her.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.