I've got one burst-macro right now that includes elemental mastery, ascendence, spiritwalkers grace and my trinket.
for hex/bind elemental you can use the old mouseover ones.
in dungeons I usually drop the same totems on trash (Magma Totem, Capacitor Totem to help the tank and sometimes Earthgrap Totem) and I really miss the "totem-packs". But that would only work as a castsequence, cant drop them at once.
I've been wondering the same about keybindings since you can swap in/out talents on the fly, definitely prior to an arena game. On live I have a resto pvp spec, an ele arena spec, an ele bg spec and an ele pve spec (and basically an ele solo spec as well), and my ele keybinds are not all the same between pvp and pve, let alone resto (i.e. I have arena1, arena2, arena3 macro's on a prominent place, for arena only).
The way I solve that on live is with 3 addons:
- addon control panel: it allows you to save a set of addons that you can disable/enable on the fly
- talented: it allows you save/load specs, so I click 'ele pve' and it reproduces my normal pve spec after unlearning my talents from a trainer.
- actionbar saver: this allows you to save a profiles for your actionbar layouts
So if I have 2 ele specs and I need a resto for arena:
- talk to trainer and unlearn talents
- chose in talented 'resto pvp'
- load my resto actionbar profile (/abs restore restopvp)
- select my addon control panel profile for arena, it reloads the client and in about 10 seconds I'm complete setup, and respecced, only the glyphs need to be done manually
In mop there will be more custom keybinds per talent, so I'll definitely keep using actionbarsaver as it's only going to be more valuable imo, rather than having to drag spells/macros on your bars each time.