Deleted

macro's and keybindings for MoP elemental

I've just reached 90 on the beta and been running some dungeons. I still did not find my optimum rotation and also need to ajust my playstyle to the way our new totems work and all the other changes.

One thing really needs my attention right now and thats my keybindings and my loved macro's.

Do any of u have some good idea's or oppinions about possible macro's? for burst maybe, cc-ing and more?

Deleted
    I've got one burst-macro right now that includes elemental mastery, ascendence, spiritwalkers grace and my trinket.

for hex/bind elemental you can use the old mouseover ones.

in dungeons I usually drop the same totems on trash (Magma Totem, Capacitor Totem to help the tank and sometimes Earthgrap Totem) and I really miss the "totem-packs". But that would only work as a castsequence, cant drop them at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been wondering the same about keybindings since you can swap in/out talents on the fly, definitely prior to an arena game. On live I have a resto pvp spec, an ele arena spec, an ele bg spec and an ele pve spec (and basically an ele solo spec as well), and my ele keybinds are not all the same between pvp and pve, let alone resto (i.e. I have arena1, arena2, arena3 macro's on a prominent place, for arena only).

The way I solve that on live is with 3 addons:

- addon control panel: it allows you to save a set of addons that you can disable/enable on the fly
    - talented: it allows you save/load specs, so I click 'ele pve' and it reproduces my normal pve spec after unlearning my talents from a trainer.
    - actionbar saver: this allows you to save a profiles for your actionbar layouts

So if I have 2 ele specs and I need a resto for arena:
    - talk to trainer and unlearn talents
    - chose in talented 'resto pvp'
    - load my resto actionbar profile (/abs restore restopvp)
    - select my addon control panel profile for arena, it reloads the client and in about 10 seconds I'm complete setup, and respecced, only the glyphs need to be done manually

In mop there will be more custom keybinds per talent, so I'll definitely keep using actionbarsaver as it's only going to be more valuable imo, rather than having to drag spells/macros on your bars each time.

/use potion of the jade serpent
    /use malevolent gladiator's badge of dominance
    /cast heroism
    /cast fire elemental totem
    /cast elemental mastery

then ascendance and boom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    /cast heroism
    /cast elemental mastery

then ascendance and boom

why would you cast blood lust together with elemental mastery?

Deleted
    /cast heroism
    /cast elemental mastery

then ascendance and boom
    Why would you Fire Elemental after using your trinket? Fire Ele doesn't take static stats anymore so using it after trinket just wastes trinket time.

there is no diference if it all takes 1 GCD

Deleted
    there is no diference if it all takes 1 GCD
    Its one more GCD of uptime for the trinket on both you and on the Fire Elemental. Its not a massive DPS increase, but its certainly noticeable to have another GCD to burst in.