Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    150, 200 and 250 mounts.
    Professionachievements for all the professions, like if we take Jewelcrafting for an example it could be: Max level, X designs learned (many steps like 10, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000), X amount of gems crafted (many steps like 10, 100, 1000, 10000, 25000, 50000, 100000), X amount of ore prospected (many steps....), To have crafted the new JC mount.
    Fish caught, 10K, 25K, 50K and 100K.

And for an existing feat of strength, Hero of Shattrath, it should give a title with the same name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    Playing with Premade is atm bs. It's not woth. Wait 1 more week till MoP Pre AddOn Patch hits the server. Made my HKs back then with Cata Pre AddOn Patch 4.0.X. Dozen of players dying in such phases within seconds, cause there is no balance at all. 1 average alterac took me like 20 min, instant que pop, goad the rnds defending first boss while you cap snowfall. Easily ~350-450 HKs per alterac.

As i said, learn to play effective. Farming HKs in the middle / end of an addon is just dumb with that advanced pvp gear.
    What you say makes sense to a degree, but I'm sorry, I still don't believe you. What I think happened is you had 1 or 2 games during that period where you racked up 300ish kills in 20-30 mins. & are over exaggerating. No one averages around 1000 HKs per hour in PvP under any circumstances that I know of, sure if the stars allilgned you could rack up 1000 over the span of an hour once in a great while, but to average that? No, I think not.

Furthermore, about 100 Hks per hour is a little low, but still pretty normal for people doing the solo queue thing, so to claim that sounds like people botting is preposterous. I know, I know, your point was to play "effective", but your form of "effective" simply isn't an option for the vast majority of WoW players. Joining with a premade group and preying on undergeared people during a short span that happens every couple of years.

Anyway, OT, what I'd like to see is a new Battlemaster achievement, named Warmaster. Which requires having Battlemaster, having Justicar/Conqeror, and having master of IoC, TP, BfG, SSM, & ToK.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-08-23 at 01:02 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    What you say makes sense to a degree, but I'm sorry, I still don't believe you. What I think happened is you had 1 or 2 games during that period where you racked up 300ish kills in 20-30 mins. & are over exaggerating. No one averages around 1000 HKs per hour in PvP under any circumstances that I know of, sure if the stars allilgned you could rack up 1000 over the span of an hour once in a great while, but to average that? No, I think not.

Furthermore, about 100 Hks per hour is a little low, but still pretty normal for people doing the solo queue thing, so to claim that sounds like people botting is preposterous. I know, I know, your point was to play "effective", but your form of "effective" simply isn't an option for the vast majority of WoW players. Joining with a premade group and preying on undergeared people during a short span that happens every couple of years.

Anyway, OT, what I'd like to see is a new Battlemaster achievement, named Warmaster. Which requires having Battlemaster, having Justicar/Conqeror, and having master of IoC, TP, BfG, SSM, & ToK.
    I Lol'd at that mage srsly.1K HK/h is nigh impossible for SOLO queing to bgs, heck even 40M AV premade is hard to do so much.Plus u dont factor que time (which for horde can be up to 10+ mins) the 2 mins wait time in begining and travel time to reach somewhere and spawn time of people.If 5 people spawn every 30 secs will take you a hour of farming em to reach 600HK.My friend say he reached 5K HK with 5 man premade for 7-8 hours which I dont believe.100HK/h is low i know but still factoring everything and RNG is normally.Yea i reached 350 HK in less than a hour but that doesnt mean that i ll do it everyday every hour.
    OT:I want 200 mount achieve cus 150 one is laughable.I got over 100+ mounts and got plenty of meta mounts to do plus other farmable mounts and with 50+ mounts in MoP its seriously laughable.HK achi is ridiculous for players who dont have played before WOTLK or dont have the time because not everyone can farm BGs
    10 hours a day.

Class achievements

They should really do something new with mounts. It seems to me like mount collectors got the cold shoulder while pet collectors have a ton of new achievements and an entire sub section of the game now, while the last mount achievement was 2 expansions ago.

I'd like some extra achievements for collectors that don't have to do with just the number of mounts you have. Something like collecting the 4 stone drakes or the 4 wind drakes that rewards a title or something. But if you manage to get the wind drakes, stone drakes and 2 firehawks, (which would still only be a small percentage of players) should give you something like Reigns of Chromatus

or maybe something like collect X amount of mounts from each expansion. Obviously it wouldn't be all of them because of certain RNG nightmares like Big Love Rocket and Onyxian Drake. I'd love to see a rideable deathwing model. Or wait Reigns of Maexxna END THREAD.

But yeah most likely there will be a 150 mount achievement in 5.1 that has a new Dragonhawk or some crap. : ]

An expansion of Quest achievements:
    - Having an Alliance and Horde Loremaster
    - Having multiple Loremasters
    - Accountwide Quests Completed (5k, 10k, 25, 50k)
    - Continueing with Dungeon Quests Completed (50, 100, 250, 500)

5k, 10k, 25k, 50k and 100k Fish Caught are long overdue.

Class achievements as others have said. Diablo 3 does this pretty well. Ideas are succesfully sheeping certain types of enemies. Taming one of each pet type. Picking the pockets of certain enemies.

True account-wide mount and reputation achievements that counts each mount/reputation across all characters, regardless of faction. If you have one character of each faction and both are exalted with all home cities, the counter for the achievement would be at 12. The required amount of reps would be much higher than the regular achievements of course.

New mount achievements (150, 200, 250(?) ) 250 seems a bit overboard given how many mounts are no longer obtainable.

In general I'd like more account-wide achievements. Having one of each class at level cap. Having one of each class at level cap on both factions. Having all professions at level cap on both factions. Learning ## plans/recipies for certain crafting recipies (like the current cooking recipies achievement).

Random, weird achievements like Friend or Fowl, You'll Feel Right as Rain, Well Read and Going Down.
    Last edited by Delaios; 2012-08-23 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but id like an achievement to summon the big old bosses in AV. That was really fun back in Vanilla. Summoning a big tree or Rock guy cant remember there names :P

150 mount achieve okay, 200 one a bit more dicy, and 250 would not be possible if only 40ish mounts added. Since currently there is only 169 mounts available not including pet store, TCG, promotion, or other mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    150 mount achieve okay, 200 one a bit more dicy, and 250 would not be possible if only 40ish mounts added. Since currently there is only 169 mounts available not including pet store, TCG, promotion, or other mounts.
    Whats wrong with achievements not being possible when they're released? I'd rather have to work for something for a long period of time than logging into it on day one of the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimp View Post
    I'd like an achievement for collecting all the legendaries still obtainable
    Would have to account wide (there already is one on the guild level) since no class can equip all of them. At most a warrior can get 5. TF, HOR, SM, Thoridal and the glaives, but cant get Valanyr or DTR due to them being class based.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Show us the money:

* Move your character to a different realm
    * Change a characters race or appearance
    * Change a characters faction
    * Obtain a companion pet from the blizzard store
    * Obtain a mount from the blizzard store

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Feats of Strenght for Rhok/Lok'delar and Anathema/Benediction for hunters and priests. They deserve it if they went through all the trouble.
    Yes! When Cataclysm was launched and there was no FoS for Rhok'delar or Benediction, I was rather gutted.