Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Priest Challenge Mode Armor

Anyone else super excited about the changes? The new armor is awesome...no more boob head!

Deleted
    I generally don't show head/back, but I like it.

I call them minas tirith and minas morgul.

I like it much more than what our challenge mode set used to look like. Man, that was a nightmare. So far I hadn't seen much gear on this tier for MoP that I'd want to keep. I was planning on getting Tier 8 and mogging to that.

I like it a lot, but the shoulders (I think it's the shoulders could be part of the head instead) seem a bit ridiculous. I feel like it would look better if they got rid of the top part that come back over the top of the shoulders.

What i don't like about that...

... they made the previous challenge set the T14 set, while the T14 set was made the PvP set. The now-PvP set is the one that has the resemblance to a dragon/snake, while the T14 set is called Guardian Serpent.

For the challenge set: I like it on the smaller sizes races (smaller shoulders). On something like male tauren the shoulders are too big.

If they made the previous challenge set the t14 set instead I'm happy. I actually love it, except for the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post

... they made the previous challenge set the T14 set, while the T14 set was made the PvP set. The now-PvP set is the one that has the resemblance to a dragon/snake, while the T14 set is called Guardian Serpent.

For the challenge set: I like it on the smaller sizes races (smaller shoulders). On something like male tauren the shoulders are too big.
    Hmm, I didnt know this. Can you link to the info?

Horrible the way the shoulder and head pieces clip into each other. Bring back the original version!

Deleted
    Does look rather mantid like..I'm assuming that's where they got thier inspiration from. I do wish the back of the helm was a big smaller but other than that I think it looks cool.

Those shoulders are gonna look HUGE on my male NE!

Shoulders look sexy, sadly, the same cannot be said about the Head
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post

Any source for this? It would be excellent news, that tier was easily the most horrible design of a priest tier. Even the old challenge armor is better.

It doesn't look bad on the human female model, but as someone whose priest is a draenei female, I'm worried the shoulders will be awkwardly pushed back and end up looking weird.

Also, if you unequip the shoulders, the helmet alone looks like an owl. xD

(Behold my awesome paint skills!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Any source for this? It would be excellent news, that tier was easily the most horrible design of a priest tier. Even the old challenge armor is better.
    I completely disagree, original challenge armour is the one that needs to be burnt and have its ashes scattered to the wind.

Deleted
    Im scared of how my Gnome will look in this o0

Female gnomes has big shoulders their head with this piece will even be bigger.
    The clipping will be massive.

Ill prolly use T13 again, kinde love that set alot (specially the 397 set)

The shoulders are actually pretty cool, like a statue or something on your shoulders.. But the helm covers the shoulders. And the helm looks very very bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    This seems correct. Go to the priest T14 on wowhead and view in 3D. It shows the old challenge set. Icons also look like the old challenge set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Im scared of how my Gnome will look in this o0
    http://mop.wowhead.com/items=4.1?fil...;10;112847:7+0
    Last edited by mmoc230b92349f; 2012-08-14 at 10:54 PM.

Looks awesome on a BE. I even like it on the gnome and its not clipping as far as I can see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not wild about the size of the shoulders to be honest.