Deleted

Questions about the PTR and addons on the PTR!

Hey,

I went to account management and pressed for downloading the Client for the PTR but now that I'm downloading it, I was wondering if its only the MoP Beta as the launcher says its MoP and the icon on my desktop says "World of Warcraft Beta". But there's no other option of the list of things to download. I'm confused.

Also my main question is if my addons work on the PTR, will they work also with MoP Beta? For example can I try updating my UI on the PTR for MoP or is there no point? Thank you.

Mop client = PTR client at this point. So therefore, any addons that work on the PTR SHOULD work on beta (if you have a beta license)

Deleted
    some one told me that on the PTR, u have the new talents but you cant level yet to 90. Guess that's not true then

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    some one told me that on the PTR, u have the new talents but you cant level yet to 90. Guess that's not true then
    No, someone is right. PTR is basically MOP without the expansion-only content available

Deleted
    ah ok, so its fine for me to keep downloading the PTR even though I don't have a Beta license then?