Deleted

isane in the membrane, question

im looking to do this ach, but have 1 question.

i got all the rep i need on my priest except bloodsail.

so i was wondering if i farmed to honored on my hunter, would i get credit for it when achivements become acount wide in mop?

just asking so i dont have to ruin my goblin rep

Deleted
    Do not think reputation(s) are acc-wide in MoP I am afraid.

Doubtful. That only tends to apply to meta-achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, you won't get credit.
    Else everyone would have a good time doing Hero of Shattrath.

When I go into the MOP Beta on my Warrior which has The Insane, the achievement DOES NOT show up as an Account-Bound (Blue) Achieve. Whereas all the mount and pet ones are showing up as Account-Bound.

This 'Leads' me to believe that it isn't going to be Account-Bound, however it could very well be that they just haven't changed it to display so in the Beta.

Deleted
    thx for the replies im sad to hear that, trying to get some confirmation from gm's tomorrow
    Last edited by mmocdea36faf52; 2012-08-14 at 03:56 PM.

The thing with the Blue-border mean that the progression of the achivment is "account-wide", which mean you need to meet the critera on any number of toon, like the HK count. Since they specified in a blue post, I don't remember when, that they don't want to put the Reputation "account-wide", that is why you need all the rep on the same toon and when you have the FoS it will be accessible on all your toon.

I tested it on the Beta, I copied my Druid with the Insane title, and premade a monk and I could put the Insane title on my premade Monk.

Hope this help.

Deleted
    *Wrath of the Lich King
    Mercenary of Sholazar now has Account Wide progress.

hope this also affects insane in the future

Quote Originally Posted by bollefyren View Post
    *Wrath of the Lich King
    Mercenary of Sholazar now has Account Wide progress.

hope this also affects insane in the future
    The difference between this achievement and Insane: Mercenary is a meta-achievement while Insane is a regular achieve. They would have to change Insane so that each criteria would be an achievement for us to get that kind of treatment (or make reputations account-wide, which they stated they're against doing). Sadly, I just do not see it happening, as Insane (to me) is considered older content and Blizzard rarely makes adjustments to older content.

On the other hand, once you finish the Insane achieve on your priest, you can stamp "5150" on every toon you make in the future.

What you could do is just farm Bloodsail to Honored on your priest, get the Bloodsail Admiral and Insane titles, then just use the cloth turnin quests to get back to neutral with the goblins and call it a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bollefyren View Post
    thx for the replies im sad to hear that, trying to get some confirmation from gm's tomorrow
    I'm exactly in your position, got all factions at exalted, except Bloodsail, but I want access to goblin cities, and while it's easy to get Bloodsail Honored, getting Goblin cities back to exalted is a pain in the a**! Hoping for acc-wide progress aswell
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail