Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    hmmm interesting. I managed to mill a large amount of whiptail, but not all. Am glad i made the effort and managed to cash most of it in. I am highly dybious now that cata herbs are going to become almost irrelevant for those other than leveling professions.

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 10:10 AM ----------

hmmm interesting. I managed to mill a large amount of whiptail, but not all. Am glad i made the effort and managed to cash most of it in. I am highly dybious now that cata herbs are going to become almost irrelevant for those other than leveling professions.

Btw hayro was that for US servers? perhaps they havent fixed the EU ones yet?

Deleted
    Eu Servers are still down and will be for the next 3,5 hours.

Deleted
    I managed to trade blackfallow inks to other inks with no problem after the patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    I managed to trade blackfallow inks to other inks with no problem after the patch.
    Likewise. The icon displays Ink of dreams but you can still trade your Blackfallow inks in.

Deleted
    Yep confirming that. Just carry on as normal. they might hotfix it though so I'd still trade in now.

Maybe for EU, not the case for US - at least my server. Gives me an error when I try it saying something like "You have the wrong items" basically.

I`ve made nearly 8k from Glyphs in 3-4hrs, spend very little of my Inks, and thanks to this thread, I`m using the advantage of Blackfallow Inks one more time. Stockpiling x100 times more Inks.
    Glyph sale goes like a crazy.
    And, YES, competition is huge!
    Last edited by Lihnida; 2012-08-29 at 09:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with 43k profit from today and I only came home at 9pm so missed out on all the kids at daytime :/ Still good imo, there are other 4 people camping the ah as well.

Oh and they did add more recipes to northrend inscription research. So if you are like me and were missing some books of glyph mastery, don't forget to do your research!
    Last edited by Snaige; 2012-08-29 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Oh and they did add more recipes to northrend inscription research. So if you are like me and were missing some books of glyph mastery, don't forget to do your research!
    I can't learn anything from books anymore yet I'm still learning new glyphs from Northrend Research. Weird.

Confirming that you can still trade Blackfallow Ink in. Also confirming that Northrend research will teach the formerly book of mastery only glyphs.

Amb, is this on US? on Area-52 you couldn't later on in the day even on patch day, says you're missing the required items/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    I can't learn anything from books anymore yet I'm still learning new glyphs from Northrend Research. Weird.
    If research doesn't yield any new glyphs, you no longer have to do it right? I did a Northrend and Minor research on patch day and only the minor one gave me a new glyph. Tried a minor the next day and got no new glyphs. I had previously learned all glyphs and am curious if there is really only one new glyph to be learned by researching. Mind that I did the research before I went to the trainer to get the new ones there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Amb, is this on US? on Area-52 you couldn't later on in the day even on patch day, says you're missing the required items/etc.
    That was US realms, yes. Just checked again, still working. This is using Sarana Damir in Stormwind.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    not working on EU servers, at least yesterday

only 4-5k made in 1 day, too much competition and no altoholics here

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    not working on EU servers, at least yesterday

only 4-5k made in 1 day, too much competition and no altoholics here
    Iam EU and its working