Deleted

Need some help with my gaming/video rendering computer

Hello guys,
    so I'm finally getting myself a new computer for gaming and video/picture rendering.
    I looked into the Unicorn-Settup a little bit and will stick with most of the choices, since they are pretty awesome! (Except for the RAM. Possibly will go with 16-24GB since Vegas+ 3D cinema and Adobe After Effects can eat some resources)

But now my question. I recently just moved to the US, so I really don't know where I could request this computer build? Do I go to Best Buy? They are really bad usually haha.
    I mean I could assemble it myself (I've done so with my last two computer), but I'm afraid that I will mess up something and would like a "professional" to do the work for so much money. My other two computer were only like $600 dollar and this one is going to be 1500 now.

Thanks for the help in advance!
    And please don't flame me for not wanting to build it myself, I just don't want to mess up my $1500.

Deleted
    If you've assembled computers before, I'm sure you can do it again, even though it's a bit more advanced this time, but that depends on your cooling solution and how many GPU's you want.

Deleted
    But see, I don't want to mess up my advanced system :/
    Is there some merchant that offers this kind of service?

15+ Year Old Account
    any local computer store could do it for you. Or you could try a website like cyberpowerpc or ibuypower You could just build the system via their website, might even get some good upgrades/free stuff.

On the other hand doubling the price does not necessarily mean it would be harder to put it all together.