Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Is this suppose to be coming out 12am PST time?
    I can't find any source on when the game mode stuff will update, but I assume it will launch around 10AM, PST (when the regular Steam store updates). I'll try to find an answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see nobody's discussing it but day two is out!

Upgrades and Tactics:
    http://www.teamfortress.com/mvm/mercs/

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    That's why Valve rocks! Oh Blizz if you could only go back to your old ways...
    hah yea this is awesome and free, not too long after the pyro update either!
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Still haven't seen it go live on my end yet Im pretty excited for this!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    I see nobody's discussing it but day two is out!

Upgrades and Tactics:
    http://www.teamfortress.com/mvm/mercs/
    Yeah, the items are pretty cool, although I question the balancing on them; who's going to take an ammo refill when you can have a pocket uber? 5 seconds of full, guaranteed crits? The only way I can even remotely think of grabbing it -- and I won't -- is if you don't have to reload after using it (as a Soldier). But even then, damage immunity / instant gibs > ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
    Still haven't seen it go live on my end yet Im pretty excited for this!
    Yeah, I know. I went to bed relatively early for this update, as I assumed it would be live around 10AM, PST. I heard (rumor, no source) that it's going to come between 7 to 9pm EST (4-6 PST) is typically when they do blog posts and update releases.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Yeah, I know. I went to bed relatively early for this update, as I assumed it would be live around 10AM, PST. I heard (rumor, no source) that it's going to come between 7 to 9pm EST (4-6 PST) is typically when they do blog posts and update releases.
    I hope not. That's just screwing over us Europeans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That's never really stopped companies before :P

Decades of week later European releases come to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    You ever been on Steam? They've always screwed us over.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Kinda hard not to screw someone over the way timezones work. At least it's not like you're waiting a week.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather they had made a new class, or better yet HALF LIFE 3.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    You ever been on Steam? They've always screwed us over.
    There are ways to get around the regional lock if something isn't released at the same time everywhere. But when it is released at the same time for all regions, they should really stick to their usual 10am PST schedule. >.<

Dying to learn what rewards/items the patch brings in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Dying to learn what rewards/items the patch brings in.
    I'm dying to actually just play the thing. My bedtime is hastily approaching. >.<

I'm dying to actually just play the thing. My bedtime is hastily approaching. >.<
    Sleep is for the weak!

Also, looking for more people to play co-op with. Some sort of voice communication is a must. If you're interested in, my Steam id is "icedwarrior" (Vol'jin avatar). I've got a total of three people, including myself so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll add you. For anyone else, my Steam ID is GrizzlyWilly.

Seeing the upgrade for the spys sapper and disguise made me a happy camper

Ice when we begin playing you'll be able to easily pick me out from the group of robots simply because I may look like this.

Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-08-15 at 11:25 PM.

-snip-
    All I could think of -- even before they said it -- was "crab people...crab people...crab people...".

And how on earth do you play as Spy? I hate them, they're so damned squishy.

Edit: is anyone else's Steam store going crazy? I see lots of zeros...they're everywhere!
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-08-15 at 11:32 PM.

All I could think of -- even before they said it -- was "crab people...crab people...crab people...".

And how on earth do you play as Spy? I hate them, they're so damned squishy.
    That they are.. But you just have to be cautious about how you play. I enjoy playing it as a hit and run character and assassinating heavy/sniper/engi/medics.

My only complaint is... Depending on the map people just spam rocket/grenade an entrance which usually is the cause of majority of my deaths despite the fact im cloaked....

To go a bit more on topic the spy looks like he'll do great in this game made, AoE sapping and slowing giants? Sounds like a must.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-08-15 at 11:35 PM.

My only complaint is... Depending on the map people just spam rocket/grenade an entrance which usually is the cause of majority of my deaths despite the fact im cloaked....
    Do you use Dead Ringer, or Cloak and Dagger? I use Cloak myself, but I can definitely see the benefit to Dead Ringer. That said, if you hide in corners, you can generally avoid that stuff. A majority of my deaths as a Spy are because an enemy decides to turn around at the last possible moment, when they're unaware of me beforehand. So frustrating.

To go a bit more on topic the spy looks like he'll do great in this game made, AoE sapping and slowing giants? Sounds like a must.
    Ehh, you're free to run Spy if you so choose, I just prefer more durable characters that can inflict damage. Sure, that sounds awesome, but as a Medic, Spies are on the lowest of the low on my priority list. Gimme a good ol' Heavy any day.

Also, it's 5 human characters versus 5 robots...? Or 5 Red, human characters + 5 blue, human characters vs. 5 robots? Or how does this work, anyone know?

Do you use Dead Ringer, or Cloak and Dagger? I use Cloak myself, but I can definitely see the benefit to Dead Ringer. That said, if you hide in corners, you can generally avoid that stuff. A majority of my deaths as a Spy are because an enemy decides to turn around at the last possible moment, when they're unaware of me beforehand. So frustrating.

Ehh, you're free to run Spy if you so choose, I just prefer more durable characters that can inflict damage. Sure, that sounds awesome, but as a Medic, Spies are on the lowest of the low on my priority list. Gimme a good ol' Heavy any day.

Also, it's 5 human characters versus 5 robots...? Or 5 Red, human characters + 5 blue, human characters vs. 5 robots? Or how does this work, anyone know?
    Depends on the game mode and how I feel like playing, Primarily use CnD and yea generally you do avoid all that stuff but from time to time you'll just instantly die when trying to get to a corner xD

I'll be running with ringer for Mann vs machine since disguises will make them ignore me and it's a great oh shit button.

I thought it was 6 players vs waves of robots. :3

Soldier > Heavy :P

I may start searching for an Unnusual Chieftain Challange...