Deleted

Post How will the new glyph recipes be obtainable in the prepatch, and what level?

Currently leveling inscription for MOP.
    Obviously with all the new glyphs there will be a flurry to buy them, but how will they be learnt?
    Book of Glyph mastery? Through the trainer? And what inks will they use... Northrend Inks, Cata Inks, any sort?

I dunno if this information is available yet, if it is please redirect me to there, just really wondering if it was worth saving up lots of ink for the day the pre patch hits.

Not 100% sure, but I assume some will be trained and some available through a learned process (once per day or more often but requiring a special reagent)?

Most of the new glyphs (the ones with brand new ID #'s, not the ones being changed) require the new ink while it looks like there is one new glyph for each of the old inks also.

Here are all the glyphs that will be available in 5.0 or when MoP releases

http://mop.wowhead.com/spells=11.773...16;crs=5;crv=0
    Last edited by Rackfu; 2012-08-14 at 11:19 PM.

Most of the new glyphs share item IDs with the old glyphs, so the glyphs you already have will simply convert to the new ones and you'll already know them. It's my understanding the book of glyph mastery glyphs are being added to Northrend Inscription Research, so back to dailiy researching, and afaik the actual new Mists ones with be a combo of trained (eg some Monk glyphs) and recipies and possibly also researched. I'm not 100% sure on the higher end new new ones.

as said alot are just swapped t an old item id so you'll already know it. there is a few for the old classes on the trainer (lightspirng priest glyph jumps to mind), mink glyphs all seem to be on the trainer and there is a few that require MoP inks (warrior one that leaves a fire trail on charge jumps to mind there)

of the ones that are on the vendor for oldclasses most seem to require ink of the sea and shimmering ink

The lightspring glyph is gonna be a super-hot seller.