Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So somehow for Blizz female panda have 20 "different" faces?

I still see only 1, one, ONE female panda face!

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyixa or Trolls
    Would you rather have Onyxia or more trolls?

....Uhhh neither ?

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post
    So somehow for Blizz female panda have 20 "different" faces?

I still see only 1, one, ONE female panda face!
    This is my number one problem with the female pandaren. They have NO different faces, just the same face over and over with different markings slapped on. It's just depressing, really. Every single female pandaren is going to look like the same individual, there are no grumpy / old / serious / angry / wrinkled faces, just the same happy-happy-fun-time face all the time.

There are over six capped threads on this exact issue on the US forums, not one blue response. Seeing the way the female pandaren is heading makes me worry about the future old race updates..
    Last edited by Sugarpixie; 2013-03-26 at 08:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck the hair and the jewellery i want that black spiderman costume she has on! WHERE GET!?

Do panderen have one face like worgens? (lol)

I even checked the US forum, how can no one notice that Ghostcrawler isn't talking about trolls, but "trolls" instead. Obviously the topic starter is a "troll" aswell.

Tell me if I am wrong, I just woke up lol =P

Edit: Shit I am doing this wrong :flies away:

FYI, the dummys are already in shattrath, but since the new build hasn't come up yet they only buff flask & food buffs on you.

Yea yea its cool that they keep making the newer models in the game look even more cool. HOW ABOUT REDOING THE OLD MODELS! Humans, Orcs etc. ffs

10+ Year Old Account
    These Pandas looks stupid ... i think only little kids will play with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do female pandas really need all those hair options...? I'd really rather them spend time on absolutely anything else.

Deleted
    Those pandas do look ridiculous Im afraid.

Deleted
    dear MMO can u realse those guides with sound have tryed 3 computers now and havent gotten any sound of em, dont know if its should be that way or u guys made a mistake.

Brothernumsi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSizeIt View Post
    It's been an ongoing protest on the beta forums, I think we're up to 7 topics over the course of a few months asking for more faces and fewer recolors. The general consensus is that they've written off pandaren models as complete, since all we've gotten in this time is some hair and earrings. It's nearly Worgen faces all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    This is my number one problem with the female pandaren. They have NO different faces, just the same face over and over with different markings slapped on. It's just depressing, really. Every single female pandaren is going to look like the same individual, there are no grumpy / old / serious / angry / wrinkled faces, just the same happy-happy-fun-time face all the time.

There are over six capped threads on this exact issue on the US forums, not one blue response. Seeing the way the female pandaren is heading makes me worry about the future old race updates..
    Completely agree with the above. Even though Blizzard seems to not agree with us on the issue, it would be a good idea to at least explain why they're going the Worgen Female route again.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumsi View Post
    dear MMO can u realse those guides with sound have tryed 3 computers now and havent gotten any sound of em, dont know if its should be that way or u guys made a mistake.

Brothernumsi
    Rough translation:

Dear MMO-C, do you realize that <those guides with sound have> tried 3 computers now and I haven't gotten any sound from them. I don't know if it's intended or if you guys made a mistake.

/translation

Are you talking about the videos showing the MoP raid bosses? Or something else...?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Do panderen have one face like worgens? (lol)
    Yep. Makes all that work in the hairstyles and earrings seem silly to me. I'm still not making one because I'd be stuck with that one derpy face.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Yep. Makes all that work in the hairstyles and earrings seem silly to me. I'm still not making one because I'd be stuck with that one derpy face.
    I'd gladly take a reduction in the hair/earrings department if it meant we'd have more than one face option for Pandaren. As it is, I'll still roll a Pandaren so I'll have a toon of every race, but will keep the 'Display Helm' option check-marked.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Pandas do look like they are made for 10 years old (as if playable pandas werent silly enough)... Sad the path blizzard took with the game.