Thread: What to do?

What to do?

I have played pretty much every champion. The only ones I like, either can't compete, or get banned. What do I do? The only thing I can think of is to just quit playing.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give us a list of said champions. I find it hard to believe that out of +100 champions, you can't play any of them anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Give us a list of said champions. I find it hard to believe that out of +100 champions, you can't play any of them anymore.
    w0t (s)he said.

I can play a lot of the champions. But I only like to play a few of them. My champs I play are

Shaco
    Wukong
    Rammus
    Shen
    Hecarim
    Yi
    Xin
    Panth

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt you'll see a lot of Wukong, Rammus, Xin Xhao, Pantheon or Hecarim banned

Those are all perfectly viable, with Wukong, Xin and Pantheon being the stronger picks.

Deleted
    Shaco - Don't actually know the state he's in
    Wukong - Completely viable
    Rammus- Completely viable
    Shen - Completely viable
    Hecarim - Viable
    Yi - To snowballish to my taste
    Xin - Viable
    Pant - Strong early, falls off late, so build team around finishing the game fast

So...most are viable, and not all of these will be banned in the same game.
    Most (maybe even all) champions are viable in the right hands. Maybe not at superhigh professional ELO, but I'm guessing most of us aren't exactly on that ELO.

EDIT: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco gets banned because no low ELO knows how to ward and not call stealth OP.
    Shen gets banned because he can turn a 2v2 into a 3v2 in an instant.

The rest would only get banned in a low ELO because the captain hates them and is derpy.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Stop playing solotop and get ready for a true display of skill huehuehue.

On a serious note, haven't seen Hecarim and Rammus ban for ages now. Xin is not so popular ban once everyone got used to his remake, and those are viable.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Well just played my first game as Udyr. First time ever playing it. We won. Cause of me. I know that's assey to say. But I pushed bottom lane so hard, I took down 4 towers, the inhib twice and then the nexus alone.

Just won my second game with Udyr. They surrendered. I was 13/0/3

Maybe my problem is I tend to play the same champion to long, and get bored without knowing it, causing me to start screwing up, which in turn upsets me, causing me to screw up more.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-08-14 at 02:27 PM.