Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dangit, they would do this the day after i start my fall semester..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    GW2 sucks, just another "WoW killer" like SWTOR, AION, AoC, WaR and all the fails before and between ....
    Will it "fail" as a "WoW killer"? Yes, but I don't think that's it should be, even though lots of people want it to. Hell, I'll be playing both like I played WoW and GW 1 way back in late classic / early TBC.

Deleted
    I'm actually pleased, no need to buy GW2 now.
    Last edited by mmoc8c32716f2c; 2012-08-14 at 05:30 PM. Reason: grammar

GW2 sucks, just another "WoW killer" like SWTOR, AION, AoC, WaR and all the fails before and between ....
    Blizz fanboys be ragin' up in here

Deleted
    damn I wish they will giv 7 days of free game time or even update SoR for this new patch so if u have inactive sub atm u can use scroll again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkennoodles View Post
    Most of the people that will be playing GW2 will have been playing since the 25th so a broken patch on the 28th shouldn't cause any kind of impact for ANet.
    indd, and i dont think that a little patch with "no content" will harm gw2 launch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekyii View Post
    indd, and i dont think that a little patch with "no content" will harm gw2 launch
    Quoting for truth. I might even help GW2's launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    And MMO launches are usually perfect on day one too...
    Good thing it isn't day one for GW2 then. Are you that misinformed that you didn't know there was an early release on the 25th?

Deleted
    Go away with the gw2, it's just another game that competes with wow with overhyped kids that got bored of wow, this shit aint new and you should realise that

35 copper /point gg blizzard...
    so almost 40 days withoyt pvp is also awsome ty blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post
    finally the announcement which in not so many words also sort of says that 5.0.4 will be out on the same day
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure it won't mess up GW2 launch. Why? People who like GW2 will play GW2. And Blizzard doesn't have the greatest track record with these big patches. I really hope for the WoW players they'll able to play the 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Quoting for truth. It might even help GW2's launch.
    thats standard for blizzard. Let the new upstart mmo have a month or so, when people get bored of it "oh look, WoW has something new!"
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing I'm not interested in anything pre-mop

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoney09 View Post
    So looks like August 28 is a good bet for 5.0? If not, then a week after.
    Ya if you read it they are saying its out on the 28th.

Guild Wars 2 does not have to be a WoW killer to be successful.Also all those game you listed were sub based MMO's.Nice try I give you a D- for effort.Guild Wars 2 is B2P buy the box you play for free.
    I will be playing both,OMG the world is going to end.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    This is their forums after all :P

If I quoted every anti-GW2 comment from this thread, I'd be spamming the shit out of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Both WoW and GW2 have their fanboy circlejerks, the GW2 subforum on MMOC is almost unbearable.

Trying to counter a blockbuster game with a small, insignificant, and ridiculous patch prroves but one thing, the narrowness, limitation and fear that Blizzard is having.
    Thing is, you guys are the one thinking it is intended to be a counter. The fact that you think they didn't have this planned several months before GW2 announced a date is just kind of sad and pathetic, with a huge emphasis on pathetic.
    Last edited by Eggowaffles; 2012-08-14 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sixkills View Post
    Trying to counter a blockbuster game with a small, insignificant, and ridiculous patch prroves but one thing, the narrowness, limitation and fear that Blizzard is having.
    You do realize that they said THE EXACT SAME THING about SWTOR, and look at how that ended. Leave in peace what is already in peace.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I dislike GW2 as much as the next disliker but do they seriously expect some minor patch to out do a full blown game?

I half expected this to be a joke, congrats Blizzard you've released something that'll keep people occupied for a day. >_<