what is blizzard smoking? more sp nerfs?

im too enraged to post anything constructive, but why do they nerf the weakest class even more? it makes no sense
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

Deleted
    If you take a look its not just your class. The majority of classes are getting damage nerfs.

I don't claim to know the spriest state on beta amazingly well, but they do have more internal data than any of us, I can't see them just blindly nerfing anything, regardless of how "crazy" it appears to us.

I was a little surprised as well, but A LOT of the classes were nerfed again as well - looks like Blizzard decided damage across the board was too high.

At least you guys have AoE and cooldowns

I'd trade my ST damage for some cooldowns, AoE, and raid utility any day.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I'm incredibly confused, Our weakest point right now, Our AOE, just got nerfed 50%. :|

Deleted
    I wonder if is still worthing to cast mind sear...gonna be like the first months in cata when mind sear was just waste of mana and nothing else...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    At least you guys have AoE
    Right... That thing that tickles for 2,5k per hit at lvl 85 and like uhm 4,5k at lvl 90?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see any DPS buffs, aside from arms warriors, on that front page. Like icedwarrior said, I'm sure they don't go around blindly nerfing shit without reason. They're probably trying to make an effort to scale everyone down to a certain level, hence ALL DPS specs getting the hammer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Right... That thing that tickles for 2,5k per hit at lvl 85 and like uhm 4,5k at lvl 90?
    u think 4.5k dmg per tick on 10 targets at once is too little?

We already have a few threads discussing the state of shadow priests so construction conversation can continue in those please.