Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So anyone here feel like teaming up for tournies on pvp? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Countdown for those asking: http://gw2status.com/
    Should put the link in the OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this for pre-orders and pre-purchases or just people that pre-purchased the game?

Deleted
    yessss, this time I might actually decide what freaking race my professions should be

Most hold back from jumping on warrior band wagon, but really wanna try 2hand sword burst spec

I think I'm just going to craft this time....after spending much of the past BWE and 3 stress' dumping mats to 'collectible' might as well use them !

I'll be giving this one a miss!

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    Should put the link in the OP
    I did. /smooches

Hopefully nVidia will release the new 305.58 driver tomorrow as scheduled then instead of the 21st, so we can test it out. Would be brilliant.

Thank you arena net. I needed my next fix.

Open your GW2.exe as there is 11k files to download

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niblic3rd View Post
    Several days ago since that update came out

Muhahahah this shouldn't take long going at 3mb/s

Yeh got my 100mb installed the other day by myself hehe. Took a few minutes.

Several days ago since that update came out
    Oops my bad.

Deleted
    Yeh got my 100mb installed the other day by myself hehe. Took a few minutes.

Oops my bad.
    Well i guess its fine, could be someone that dont know and are glad you said it so they can dl it before the test

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Well i guess its fine, could be someone that dont know and are glad you said it so they can dl it before the test
    Thats true. I usually check it every couple of days but been slayed by a cold and having to go to work through said cold so just aint touch laptop until today.

Deleted
    Thats true. I usually check it every couple of days but been slayed by a cold and having to go to work through said cold so just aint touch laptop until today.
    You're doing it wrong, you are suppose to stay at home and only be at the computer while being sick, not be at work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    What's Pacific in relation to GMT? GMT-8?

Every stress test I go find a time converter and I'm useless at it. I end up just staying on Twitter all day watching their posts.
    We (the UK) are in BST now, which is GMT+1. The Stress test is 8pm-12am.
    Last edited by mmoc3f9c23ccd2; 2012-08-14 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    You're doing it wrong, you are suppose to stay at home and only be at the computer while being sick, not be at work
    If only, Im lucky enough to have a Wife who enjoys games and lets me play when I like but she insists I go to work and support the family. Talk about a slave driver hehe. Nah I got it good. But money needs earned :P

Deleted
    If only, Im lucky enough to have a Wife who enjoys games and lets me play when I like but she insists I go to work and support the family. Talk about a slave driver hehe. Nah I got it good. But money needs earned :P
    I would change with you in a heartbeat, anyways back on the subject of gw2 and stress test!