[Anime] Question for Naruto fans

When you guys watch and/or read Naruto, do you guys ever cry? I'm going to be honest, there are so many times that anime/manga has made me cry or got me close to crying, its ridiculous, for example the most recent episodes of Naruto Shippudden 273-74, when Ino-Shika-Cho were fighting Asuma, I would have just blew it cried my eyes out if it weren't for the advertisements that pop up. (this is the only time, I would say ads are good lol, cause I'm actually at school, and it won't be good if I just cried LOL!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by propsmc90 View Post
    When you guys watch and/or read Naruto, do you guys ever cry? I'm going to be honest, there are so many times that anime/manga has made me cry or got me close to crying, its ridiculous, for example the most recent episodes of Naruto Shippudden 273-74, when Ino-Shika-Cho were fighting Asuma, I would have just blew it cried my eyes out if it weren't for the advertisements that pop up. (this is the only time, I would say ads are good lol, cause I'm actually at school, and it won't be good if I just cried LOL!)
    No, but the soundtrack gets me very emotional (ost 1 and 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    No, but the soundtrack gets me very emotional (ost 1 and 2)
    Ugh, the soundtrack gets me emotional too .

The closest I ever came to tears was when Jiraiya died. He was muh favorite! :'(
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Deleted
    I cried tears of happiness when I finally dropped it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Not really "Crying" per se. But I was sad when some of the antagonists die. Haku, Sasori, and Konan for example.

Oddly enough, I wouldn't really care if any of the protagonists die since they all strike me as boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I cried tears of happiness when I finally dropped it.
    So tsundere .
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-08-15 at 03:31 AM.

Deleted
    Yes. Several times. I cry alot when i watch movies/series.

Deleted
    I'm not a naruto fan but...the ending of Code Geass R2.

If you did not cry, you have no heart...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by severed001 View Post
    The closest I ever came to tears was when Jiraiya died. He was muh favorite! :'(
    Same. Only in the manga though. Maybe I didn't "feel" it as much in the anime because I was ready for it. Still made my eyes a little misty. Oh and also when Asuma bit it the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think I've cried, but I've gotten emotional over some scenes. I think the first was Gaara's flashback to his childhood with his uncle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really cry, but I was a crybaby when I was little, so I guess I got all my tears out of the way. I have gotten emotional though. I honestly don't think people give some of the characters in Naruto enough credit.