Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Great news

Possible start as early as noon woop woop!
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

Well. ill wake up 06.00 to try at least i guess!
    GPU: Asus DCII 780 @ 1228 / 6700 CPU: i2500k @ 4,8 Ghz Motherboard: P8Z68-VPRO PSU: Corsair TX 850W
    CPU-Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Ram: Corsair 2x 4gb = 8gb CL9 1600mhz

Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27inch 2560x1440 Mouse: G500s Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 Headset: Corsair 1500 SSD: Intel 520, 240gb

Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Eugh, 5 am... no thanks D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    So that turns a reasonable 7am into an unreasonable 4am.

Thanks, ANet -_-
    WEAKLINGS! BOTH OF YOU! /shakes fist

Annnndd the less morning person in the house - me- is now going to wake up at 4AM so I can play a videogame.
    Arena Net... you... you've ruined me T_T

I'm on vacation and I usually dont get up before midday but... I will make an EXCEPTION! And after 20 hours I will happily collapse on my keyboard yay.

woo midnight instead of 3am /win
    If you're looking for gaming stuff, I'm on the tubes and the tweets!

The only Saturday ever that I'll get up at 5.30 in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnxxx View Post
    Thank god you posted that pic done by Da Vinci The vitruvian man because to be honest I had NOOOO Idea what a Human body looked liked therefor had NO idea what you were refering too. With that said the sylvari are made of lettuce. If I twist up some cabage leaves too look like a human, it doesnt make it monohuman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That picture has four arms and four legs. It's not a human, so it's clearly a spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    WEAKLINGS! BOTH OF YOU! /shakes fist

Annnndd the less morning person in the house - me- is now going to wake up at 4AM so I can play a videogame.
    Arena Net... you... you've ruined me T_T
    You might see me...I'd be gutted if someone had stolen my name by 8am.

Aaaargh so early T_T

You might see me...I'd be gutted if someone had stolen my name by 8am.

Aaaargh so early T_T
    Forget names, I'm going to be PLAYING IT, as soon as the freaking servers go up.

Forget names, I'm going to be PLAYING IT, as soon as the freaking servers go up.
    I'll see what I can do without getting into trouble. Will probably be zombie mode like though, talking reallllyyyy sloooowllyyyy.

I'll see what I can do without getting into trouble. Will probably be zombie mode like though, talking reallllyyyy sloooowllyyyy.
    What the guys don't know yet, is that my English gets FREAKING HORRIBLE, when I'm not fully awake/when I'm really tired. That's gonna be fun.

...same, despite the time. Just means my sleep is a little more messed up =p

What the guys don't know yet, is that my English gets FREAKING HORRIBLE, when I'm not fully awake/when I'm really tired. That's gonna be fun.
    You know I'll understand you. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    ...same, despite the time. Just means my sleep is a little more messed up =p
    Yuppers. I'm worried I won't wake up on time, but considering I'm kinda hyper/excited now... I think that I'll be fine.

You know I'll understand you. :P
    Yeah, that's still going to be hilarious though.

Yeah I want to reserve some names as well, particularly ones that are dear to my heart. Though, I don't mind if I don't get to, as the names I come up with are usually pretty cool (to me) and sound okay. It'd be nice to get the simple names though, that way for all of gw2ternity you can be that guy; the guy who prevented 1000s of people from getting their first choice name.

3 hours earlier just means ANet will be sitting at their command center, watching and using a counter to see how many people are trying to connect, and when it hits a certain number and they're done laughing, they'll open it at 3 AM.

*cough*

What do you know? For once, I may be thrilled when my baby wakes me up between midnight and 1 AM.

Little by little I grow a little more bitter, sit down in my chair like a grown man to his dinner. "Where's my newspaper, boy? Dog, fetch me my slippers. Feed me, do the dishes, if you need me I'm in the shitter."

Quote Originally Posted by vicious796 View Post
    What do you know? For once, I may be thrilled when my baby wakes me up between midnight and 1 AM.
    It's as if you have your own personal alarm clock! Haha. I bet that will be the day when the baby sleeps all night though :P

I think they're doing this to spread out the load of people logging on at the same time. Not everyone reads forums or blogs, so many people may still think servers won't be up until the original time they said. Good move by ArenaNet IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I think they're doing this to spread out the load of people logging on at the same time. Not everyone reads forums or blogs, so many people may still think servers won't be up until the original time they said. Good move by ArenaNet IMO.
    Yeah, and if forums are full of WHY ISN'T IT UP YET, IT'S LAGGY/BUSY, QQ 3 hours early, I am going to seriously facepalm. I just hope people realise it's to spread out the login hammer and I hope we don't get masses of qq's because people got up super early and then couldn't login before the actual official release time.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Wildstar | Elder Scrolls Online | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG
    Steam | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Yeah, and if forums are full of WHY ISN'T IT UP YET, IT'S LAGGY/BUSY, QQ 3 hours early, I am going to seriously facepalm. I just hope people realise it's to spread out the login hammer and I hope we don't get masses of qq's because people got up super early and then couldn't login before the actual official release time.
    I wouldn't... I wouldn't count on people's intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I think a good chunk of the pre-purchasers follow ANet very closely, hahaha. But at the same time, it's probably to give some chances for people who can't stay up so late or wake up so early or be home at that time to have more of a chance to get in ASAP. There's a big difference between 12 AM and 3 AM for me on the east coast, but we'll see!