Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Damn, you guyssss!!!

It's happening! I can't even believe after 2 years of waitingggg, we're 10 days away from launch... and we'll get to play 3 hours earlier too!

Deleted
    Urgh... 5am uk time @_@ I'm gonna be half dead that early in the morning @_@

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Increasing the amount of crazy required to get names first is good for the pro crazy like us.
    yay Mifs back!
    *hugs*

and agreed.

i will get my names cause im bat shit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Increasing the amount of crazy required to get names first is good for the pro crazy like us.
    I love ANet for this, it should increase my chances of getting my names BWUAHAHAHA

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw this on Facebook NOICE!!!!!! 2pm possible start YIPPEE

My girlfriend just reminded me we have a wedding to attend to on the 25th... Guess I'll sleep during the event !

Hard to believe the time is almost here, can't wait. Hopefully my wife's new gpu will be here by then

Quote Originally Posted by rezoacken View Post
    My girlfriend just reminded me we have a wedding to attend to on the 25th... Guess I'll sleep during the event !
    And by the event you mean the wedding, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

So for me that means the servers MIGHT be up at 10pm my time...of course that's when I get off work and it takes me 25 to 30 minutes to get home....Damn...I work tech support for a certain tv provider...I better not get a friggin call at 9:59 with an 85 year old man trying to program his remote....I will lose it!

Yea I know I just jinxed myself lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pleased considering past month I'm lucky if I get just three hours of sleep. Will be nice to be able to play rather than be bored out my skull. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    "You were saved by Dwayna!" "...but Dwayna's not even my pa--" "Shut up, go help people"

Quote Originally Posted by rezoacken View Post
    That's what laptops are for, just make sure it's on mute

and woo for a 2pm Aus start if it's 3 hours early

Deleted
    6AM? Meh, that's the time I usually get up for work anyway.

Let's do this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuneco View Post
    ... and we'll get to play 3 hours earlier too!
    It's not a 100% 3h earlier start if you read it right.

I'm not happy about this. I'm upset, angry, EXPLODING... or just slightly annoyed. 9 a.m. was such an appropriate time...

Deleted
    5am, hmm... don't see me getting up for that, It's a nice touch though, they are probably aware there'll be some server problems and giving themselves 3 hours to work it out - or to space out the amount of people hammering the login servers - definitely seems like a sensible plan of action to avoid the usual game-release-login-rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that's potentially awesome. Hope it happens!

Deleted
    4am? No thanks! I'll just wait til 7am.

Deleted
    Looks like it'll be an early night the 24th.

Oh well, that might mean I get to play for a while before helping Brother move.

Deleted
    guess I will have to go to sleep like 10pm on 24-th, to stay fresh next day :P

Darn.. that means servers will go live between 5-8am for me..No sleep it is I guess