Page 1 of 62
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Should Israel attack Iran?

I think if Iran keeps playing with fire, it's going to be turned into glass.

I think Israel should set a time and a city to nuke to the ground, and tell Iran to get their people out....

....and whether they do or not, they will then get that selected city nuked. Maybe this will send them a message to disarm.

These lunatics literally want Israel wiped off the Earth and it's critical we stop them from obtaining WMDs.

Are you in favor of Israels alliance?
    Last edited by golds; 2012-08-15 at 03:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No nukes! No nukes! No nukes!

Seriously, probably not a good idea. Sucks that we don't know if Iran will actually do it or vice versa. It's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    ill just leave this here
    http://news.yahoo.com/iran-confident...105435977.html

i personally dont think calling a government stupid is a good way to negate an attack
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? People like you will destroy the world. Nuclear, bio/chemical weapons should be dismantled.

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post

I think Israel should set a time and a city to nuke to the ground, and tell Iran to get their people out....

....and whether they do or not, they will then get that selected city nuked. Maybe this will send them a message to disarm.

These lunatics literally want Israel wiped off the Earth and it's critical we stop them from obtaining WMDs.

Soooo just nuke them, that will fix the problem. When happens when the wind blows Israel's way? So the only way to stop "lunatics" is to be a lunatic your self, that's what I am getting from your post.

As an Iranian, I think as long as Israel nukes military and nuclear facilities or overthrow the current regime, the people (Iranians) would be just fine with it. Your theory of "we" (whoever that is) nuking a city sounds an awful lot similar to Hiroshima.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they feel like attacking Iran, then I say go for it. One less thing to worry about.

Deleted
    I wish they would attack eachother and get it over with so I don't have to watch the news talking about their bullshit all the time.

Get it over with already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither of them should have nukes in that case. It's not like Israel hasn't thought about just wiping every Arab country off the face of the planet, and I know that most of the Arab have thought about nuking them back. Just silly if you ask me what happened to just regular war go in kill their leader who ever has better strategy, weapons, more/better people will end up winning. Either of these are wasting time we need to get past this shit who the hell even knows what their fighting over I asked my cousins who live in Iran they said they have absolutely no fucking clue as to why their fighting nor do they give a shit, and another thing who is Israel to say they don't want nukes "Bitch you wasn't wit me shootin arrows at the greeks" Rick Rosshamien
    Last edited by Xravis; 2012-08-15 at 03:36 AM.

I side with Group of Evil Bastards A! They are clearly less evil than Group of Evil Bastards B!

What a fucking moronic thing to say. Nuclear radiation from such a thing doesn't respect borders you know. If they were nuked all the surrounding countries would be affected by it. Have you ever thought that the Iranians have a good reason for their hate. Look up the Shah of Iran and you would see why they hate the US and their allies.

Deleted
    War sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. I am firmly a believer that the US needs to distance themselves from the Zionist regime in Israel as far as we possibly can (I stand with the traditional Jews opposed to the Zionist state that corrupts their religion). They are occupiers in a foreign land. They give their soldiers 45 day sentences for flat out murdering two women carrying a white flag. I'll never understand the US's constant support for a country that does nothing but stir the pot in the region. They aren't a huge trade partner like China, they seemingly do nothing for the US but give us constant headaches over their quarrels with every country in the region.

And you're idea is 100% fucking insanity. If Israel ever did something that phenomenally stupid I would hope every single country in the region would launch everything they have at them and that includes us. Don't murder innocent civilians to make your point to the government of the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xravis View Post
    Neither of them should have nukes in that case. It's not like Israel hasn't thought about just wiping every Arab country off the face of the planet, and I know that most of the Arab have thought about nuking them back. Just silly if you ask me what happened to just regular war go in kill their leader who ever has better strategy, weapons, more/better people will end up winning. Either of these are wasting time we need to get past this shit who the hell even knows what their fighting over I asked my cousins who live in Iran they said they have absolutely no fucking clue as to why their fighting nor do they give a shit.
    im nearly positive they arent at war currently so i dont know what your cousins are talking about....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

No nukes.

If they attack Iran, I do not want any other country to be a part of it. Of course, chances are they'll threaten to call everybody that says attacking Iran is wrong an anti-semite and bully us into joining in. They can go fight their own war for all I care, but if they do, don't go and drag the rest of the world into it. I'm sick and tired of it all. "Mimimi they said this, and they said that, and we are under threat from a country that hasn't even got civil nuclear power sorted out (mainly because the Mossad keeps assassinating the scientists) but THEY HAVE A BOMB WE KNOW THEY DO AND IF THEY DON'T THEY WILL SOON!!!" And we go along with it. Absolutely sickening.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2012-08-15 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    And you're idea is 100% fucking insanity. If Israel ever did something that phenomenally stupid I would hope every single country in the region would launch everything they have at them and that includes us. Don't murder innocent civilians to make your point to the government of the country.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Read that, its a good read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, no. No, we don't need yet another senseless war in the middle east. And if Israel wants to go to war against Iran, they can do it without us.

Why, again, is Israel our problem?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    A beacon of light in an otherwise backwater region ruled by religious theocracy.

If Israel hits Iran unprovoked, they'll piss off a lot more people than the Muslims next door.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel shouldn't do anything. If Iran is to do something let them strike first. If Iran does anything it will be turned into a glass parking lot.