Question regarding an All-in-one

Howdy everyone,

My parents arent so tech savy and they happened to purchase an all-in-one computer from Asus. I set it up for them and blah blah blah. Long story short. I personally have never used one before since they are new and what they happened to get was an Asus ET2701I. Its an i-5 3450, 8gb of ram on a Geforce 640M. Now where my question comes into to play is this. For the hell of it I installed a few games, namely Battlefield 3 and The Secret World on it just to try it out and see how it would run. Now, seeing as how my own personal computer which happens to be an intel core 2 duo E8500 at 3.1ghz, 4gb on a geforce GTX 260 and I run both decently, I would think that their new system would run both way beyond what mines running at.

Well, I tested it out and it wasnt 100% smooth which I wasnt expecting it to be but I was atleast expecting it to perform better then mine and it didnt feel like it. Their system has 2 video cards in it and wondering if this is possibly conflicting it and now forcing the geforce 640m to be used. It has a built in Intel HD Graphics card in it and wondering if its currently using that over the Geforce card. Is that a possibility and would it have a big effect on how well the games run on it? I would like I said, expect it to run better then mine and it isnt.

Thanks for any help in advance

Deleted
    Well, while the CPU is a chunk better the GPU is a mobile low-performance alternative. The GT 640M is not exactly a powerhouse and it's no real surprise that a GTX 260 performs better.

It doesn't help that you're testing a game (Battlefield 3) that heavily relies on the GPU rather than the CPU. My guess is that the ASUS "all-in-one" computer performs better in say World of Warcraft than your PC does.