Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    She is the anomaly, dude, I swear.
    Always irritates me that many people automatically assume someone is from a 'bad' family if they turn out to be a criminal or destructive person.
    Have similar shit with one of my siblings (although no where near as severe as your sister).

In your situation, I would not have harboured her either.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

On bad terms with my sister, wouldn't lend a hand if she was drowning (hypotheticly only)
    I would not risk my own state of life, nor that of my girlfriend for her, that's for sure.

Would I help someone I truely care for?
    Of course, I'll let them lay low at my place and listen to their story.
    I may rat them out in the end if I feel their situation is hopeless or if it's something I feel should really be punished.

Depends what the law they broke is... but generally I wouldn't incriminate myself because of their mistakes.

Depends on what he/she did and on how close we are.

I don't get people saying family comes first or stuff like that. I don't care if someone is your blood or not, all I care is if they treat me right and act friendly and I'm going to do the same for them, otherwise they can go fuck themselves for all I care, family or not, they are still humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    For family or a real friend, I would do anything I could, even stick my neck out if need be.

Fuck the police.

15+ Year Old Account
    gnerally yes, i'd probably try and help (within reason) but in your case, no probably not =p

tbh sounds like she needs help, which she could well get if she is put away . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    gnerally yes, i'd probably try and help (within reason) but in your case, no probably not =p

tbh sounds like she needs help, which she could well get if she is put away . . .
    Addicts don't get help in jail, they just get paper and enter the revolving door of ju$tice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope no one in my family came for me after i pushed a guy through a club window for happy slapping my ex girlfriend spent the whole weekend in police cells, only person i would bat for would be my mum but shes dead now, and my brothers are wankers so no.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

No because then you'd be aiding a felon evade justice - which I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's illegal and get you into REAL trouble, your father sounds like a complete idiot for asking you to do this.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    It depends on the situation. If it was a matter of petty theft, or even burglary without violence, and they could make me believe they want out of it... yes. More serious stuff like violent crimes, i don't think i could.

In your situation is quite worse, because there are drugs in the middle. That could easily get you in the middle... and in the best case, have her steal from you to fund her addiction. I'd only help her if she really wanted to quit her addiction, otherwise you are doing nobody a favour.

When someone wants out of whatever stupid, dangerous stuff they got themselves into, the family has to support them. But not a minute sooner.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd do anything for my brother, anything. The thought of him getting into trouble terrifies me. I will stop at nothing even if it meant that I have to break the law or worse. But, he is not the sort to break the law.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfie1d View Post
    I'd do anything for my brother, anything. The thought of him getting into trouble terrifies me. I will stop at nothing even if it meant that I have to break the law or worse. But, he is not the sort to break the law.
    What if he were found to have broken the law, and in that, your trust too? I personally wouldn't help neither of my brothers.