Question Returning player and Priest soloing.

Hi all, im coming back to the game after a while out and have decided to make a Priest.
    I can be quite a solitary player sometimes and like to solo all i can rather than rely on other people to help out (i know its an mmo i just PREFER soloing where possible) i am coming off the back of a well loved Pallie but i am wanting to try something different. I love Rep grinds and that kind of thing and soloing old dungeons/raids.
    My question simply is how are Priests at soloing old stuff? i realise that they are prob not as good as Pallies/dk's etc but is it a painful experience?

Cheers guys

Shadow is currently a hard version of warlock in terms of soloing. You can solo stuff, but you need some gear to back yourself up for certain fights.
    With some practice and 380+ ilvl you can solo kael'thas and malygos, but it definitely isn't easy.
    Not sure how it'll turn out in mop, we're losing masochism (10% mana return upon taking 10%+ hp hit, I could solo sarasthra while the quest was still orange to me). Should still be somewhat doable, but I can see how we can lose it.

Good gear and you can solo lots of stuff, stuff I've done with 408 ilevel so far:

Onyxia
    Malygos (got both mounts on the same run LoL)
    Kel'thas
    Alysrazor (Have a few tries on HC mode but I can't make it atm for some strange reason)
    Tried some ToC, got jarraxus and val'kyrs solo
    Some other stuff that aint hard at all

Actually priest are quite good at soloing old content (not as good as DKs or hunters but still)
    We can solo almost all BC bosses (with few exceptions: Kalecgos, Brutalus, RoS).
    Wotlk:
    1. Naxx (except Patchwerk and Razuvious), Malygos, Sartharion
    2. Ulduar: Levi+4, XT(+HM), Ignis, Razorscale, Kalogarn, Iron Concil, Freya, Mimiron(+HM), Hodir, Yogg+1
    3. ToC: Jarraxus, Faction Champions, Twin Val'kyrs
    4. ICC: Lord Marrowgar(+HM), Lady Deathwhisper(+HM), Rotface(+HM), Sindragosa
    5. Vault of Archavon: Archavon, Koralon, Emalon
    Cata:
    Alysrazor(+HM)
    Last edited by Ponka; 2012-08-15 at 03:00 PM.