S9-11 gear in MoP and forward

So what's going to happen to this gear once it's phased out from the capital PvP vendors? People might still want them for transmogging in the future. All the WotLK season gear can be acquired from the Dalaran PvE vendors but that option doesn't exist for Cata PvP gear. In fact I don't think S9 can be acquired at all right now.

It'd be nice if this stuff got "archived".

I may be wrong about the PvP gear, but I think all new gear is located on vendors on Pandaria.

Deleted
    I'd imagine the same thing to happen, they did post about it the other day that when the pre-MoP patch drops the current pvp gear which costs conquest will cost honor unless it requires a specific rating, rating gear won't be available after the patch.

Probably the final season gear set will go to the legacy pvp vendor and perhaps like the WotLK pvp sets which preceded the final season, they will go to the legacy justice vendor. However there is no official word on what will happen to the season sets preceding the final, only that the final season will be available somewhere. All of the previous expansion pvp sets are available to buy so I'd imagine that they will introduce the previous cata sets somehow, lacklustre though they were