Thread: MoP Heirlooms

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

MoP Heirlooms

Hey all,

I was just wondering if they were planning on raising the level cap of heirlooms to 85 or even 90 when MoP launches?

I was also wondering if anyone has any insight onto when the "Burnished Warden Staff" will be implemented, and how it compares to other plausible heirloom weapons for monks.

Thanks.

I'll be using two one handed maces for my monk during leveling.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware they've kept the heirloom legs in. They work until 90.
    Moorden (Main)

THere are no heirloom legs in the game, not in MoP, not now. At least not from what I can find

I currently have Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge, Sharpened Scarlet Kris x2, and Battleworn Thrash Blade. I was wondering if any of those would suffice for monk leveling. I was thinking about farming for the staff and haste trinkets, but maybe I should just go for the trinkets if my current heirlooms weapons work just as well as the staff.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moorden (Main)

Quote Originally Posted by Moorden View Post
    While it's true they are in game files, they cannot be bought. No one knows where to get any of the legs / rings from. Pretty sure someone would have found them by now.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware, the heirloom legs are connected to the new guild achieve to have all professions capped out. Unless they decided to change that.

As for the staff, no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakvaile View Post
    As far as I'm aware, the heirloom legs are connected to the new guild achieve to have all professions capped out. Unless they decided to change that.

As for the staff, no idea.
    This, they're rewarded from a guild achievement and you can currently get them on beta from any guild vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, also, a five second look at WoWhead confirms that the Burnished Warden Staff is available on the PTR heirloom vendors for Honor, Crusader Seals and Darkmoon Faire Tickets.

I'd bet dollars to donuts it'll be coming in with the 5.0.4 patch so we can pre-purchase it for any monks we'll be rolling.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshalorah View Post
    While it's true they are in game files, they cannot be bought. No one knows where to get any of the legs / rings from. Pretty sure someone would have found them by now.
    The ring (dread pirate ring) is from winning the fishing derby in Dalaran, it's been there for over an expansion now. I assume the legs are coming in MOP.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    The ring (dread pirate ring) is from winning the fishing derby in Dalaran, it's been there for over an expansion now.
    There are other heirloom rings in the files.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    This will unlock Heirloom Legs in MoP

Have they mentioned anything about tanking leather gear? I know it would target a very limited class / talent selection, but there's spirit leather gear, which is pretty much optimal for druids only aswell..

presumably you can use the existing leather agi gear that is on live atm for ferals/tanks and rogues?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    Have they mentioned anything about tanking leather gear? I know it would target a very limited class / talent selection, but there's spirit leather gear, which is pretty much optimal for druids only aswell..
    doesnt bear/brewmaster need dps gear in order to get the benefits from their spec? prehaps tank trinkets would be nice

haste trinkets will do for levelling

Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    doesnt bear/brewmaster need dps gear in order to get the benefits from their spec? prehaps tank trinkets would be nice
    To be honest, I have been inactive for quite some time, but I'm considering coming back for MoP, so I haven't really followed the development too much, as I don't want to know too much about whats to come. I just figured a bear would need dodge, stam and such rather than crit and to some extent hit, which is what I believe the current agi-leather gear has. But perhaps I am wrong? Very plausible..

heirloom gear is primarily to get you to max level, not to use as end gear.. you shouldnt be concerned with stat weighting whilst levelling really. Once you hit 85, gear from quests will easily replace heirloom gear anyway.. afaik.

I guess you have a very valid point there!