Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eznor View Post
    Can someone explain the chnage on tiger brew from last patch note ?
    It's sounds like a tooltip fix for characters below level 80 when the mastery hasn't been enabled.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2013-04-18 at 03:57 AM.

Deleted
    did i read somewhere with Rune that we should gem haste and crit and reforge to mastery, something about you getting 1 point from mastery and 2 points from crit and haste on a proc? i could be entirely wrong and imagining things but im sure i saw it somewhere.

Not completely sure on the proc and how it works other than it combines you 3 stats, just want to make sure im right about it before its fixed
    Last edited by mmoc9f137bc43f; 2013-04-18 at 11:15 AM.

Should according to get the best effect out of it if im not wrong, haste/hit - mastery/hit pure crit / mastery gems if needed to even the stats out and get them as close as possible to eachother.

The proc increases your secondary stat by 200% + your 3rd and 4th stats .. i.e 5000 mastery becomes 10k + if you have 3k haste/crit ( by example ) it wil be 16k mastery total.

really? I thought it is 2nd stat (mastery) + (crit+haste)*2 => 17k

I thought this is the reason, why all people with a RoR try to be right under their mastery with haste and crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmi View Post
    really? I thought it is 2nd stat (mastery) + (crit+haste)*2 => 17k

I thought this is the reason, why all people with a RoR try to be right under their mastery with haste and crit.
    Increase your highest secondary stat by 200% of the sum of your two lowest secondary stats. For example: you have 3500 mastery, 5000 crit, 7000 haste. Rune procs, and you get [-3500 mastery, -5000 crit, +17000 haste]. Same logic as before, just double the size of the buff to your highest stat."

Quoted from Req
    Last edited by Madcowlol; 2013-04-18 at 12:28 PM.

Increase your highest secondary stat by 200% of the sum of your two lowest secondary stats
    Hm... that would mean in your last example: 7000 haste + (3500+5000)*2 => +24000 haste and -3500 mastery and - 5000 crit

Quote Originally Posted by Esmi View Post
    Hm... that would mean in your last example: 7000 haste + (3500+5000)*2 => +24000 haste and -3500 mastery and - 5000 crit
    Yea, something like that if I'm not mistaken.

Deleted
    I think with LFR RoR it is not worth to go full secondary stat gemming. Atleast i lost dmg compared to agi gemming and no ROR. The proc is so random and seems to always come at wrong times. Like on Lei Shen normal the trinket procced total of 4 times and 2 of those where right when the tranistions began. I guess i go back to agi gemming with the trinket and see what happens.

Deleted
    if you read above umppa, you'll see the trinket is borked atm, thats 1 of the main problems

Deleted
    What should the way to go when you have Legendary Meta + RoRo? Im trying to stack Haste and Mastery now. The value of Crit should be now much less than before (Missing +3% Critdmg given by the old Meta). Im running around with 10k Haste, 10k Mastery (a bit more than haste) and 4k crit.

pro haste: More Legendary and Trinketproccs (RoRo and Bad Juju)
    contra crit: Missing +3% Critdmg
    Contra that high Mastery: weaker RoRo Proccs

The current Raidlockout was bad for testing cause of the buggy RoRo (if I understand the bluepost right). BUT: I think I had overall more Trinketuptime than for example last Lockout (~16% RoRo up to ~20% RoRo)

Deleted
    Been wondering the same thing, i feel i could use alot more haste with rune now, felt comfortable at about 7.8k haste, but still ran into situations where i was energy starving, feeling a haste mastery build may be the way to go, expecially if it ups the uptime of meta + rune

Curious though, how much dps does the meta provide? our ele is saying the caster is like 15-20k dps.
    Last edited by mmoc9f137bc43f; 2013-04-19 at 03:55 PM.

Deleted
    Dunno how much DPS exactly. But the Lightning Strike makes ~7% of our overall Dmg (singletarget), and I think this goes up with more Haste

Deleted
    seems haste is simming beter then crit with the legendary... and ges it will also go up slightly with 4set

Quote Originally Posted by Feinyr View Post
    I'd like to mention that using our SEF cleave screws up the usefulness of our legendary meta-gem.
    How so. Is the damage from the Meta cut down, but not applied by each of the clones Im guessing?

Deleted
    That's the case and I am really angry about that fact.. as if WW cleave isn't already one of the weaker ones..

Deleted
    The biggest problem with our cleave for me is unlike rogues for example where they do 100% to main target then 25%? to another target, is the fact we have to split our damage in 2/3 for a minor gain if the targets are not moving much, so majority of the time where you can cleave, your told not to since like horridon for example, you have a target priority, while we was progressing on this, we needed every bit of dps to get the adds down, so leading to not being able to split my damage.

Its also stupidly clunky, ideally for me that would make it a much nicer button, is that it always splits you into 3, then other 2 go and attack other targets for 25/35% of your damage, just have it toggle on and off type of thing, maybe a cost to our energy regen much like rogues yet again. Thus leading to us able to use it without affecting our single target.

Deleted
    Hey guys I have a quick question - which socket bonus is worth to take and which one dont? And what gem socket into prism sockets (Im balcksmith so got 2 dprisms) I know this will depend on gear but want to know whih gem is better for prism sockets - eg. 320 secondary stats, 160agi or 80agi 160 secondary stats. If you want to look on my toon its Rinji EU-Wildhammer.
    Thanks a lot!

Question, is it worth to take the 140mastery + runspeed enchant on boots over the 140 agil one ? to make the stats better for RoR

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowlol View Post
    Question, is it worth to take the 140mastery + runspeed enchant on boots over the 140 agil one ? to make the stats better for RoR
    depends on if you need the 140 mastery to make Mastery top value. If not then Agility would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcowlol View Post
    Even with RoR, Agi still has a higher stat weight than secondary stats. If given a 1 to 1 choice, Agi will win.