Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    When it only happens with Feral druids and nothing else in the entire game. I'm going to go ahead and say its on their end.
    The only time i've seen it was when my connection was sucking and that was against a rogue not a feral.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    The only time i've seen it was when my connection was sucking and that was against a rogue not a feral.
    I've seen it happen with several different classes. It happens more often with ferals because it's the fastest moving melee class.
    And lag at either end of the chain (theirs or yours) can cause it.

Deleted
    Awesome change

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furniture View Post
    I've seen it happen with several different classes. It happens more often with ferals because it's the fastest moving melee class.
    And lag at either end of the chain (theirs or yours) can cause it.
    Currently on live fastest melee class is a rogue with 200% speed(100% sprint).
    Feral with 4 pvp sets runing 195% and 170% with out.
    Last edited by mmocc6cef94c36; 2012-08-16 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    I meant outside of sprint or similar temp speed buffs, obviously. Otherwise the fastest melee is a feral using nitro boost...
    Last edited by mmocd6cf53cb07; 2012-08-16 at 12:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaaaaay a buff to movement speed!

Deleted
    i think pvp is unbalanced atm i think we all can agree that it is, but they should really do more about instead of random changes

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    I can get perm 200% with travel form, boot enchant, feline swiftness. I can get even higher when i use stamp roar or the worgen racial sprint, something like 294%. I can get up to ~250% by being in cat form with those buffs.

Deleted
    To be honest we shud be abel to run around in Wow whit mount speed in travel form.. it sucks having al thise shapeshifts and still need to mount--'

Since Cata we aren't the fastest melee class, rogues are, which very much ruins the entire aspect around a feral druid; a vicious and swift beast. Looks like Blizzard is trying to change it back to the way it's supposed to be.

A very welcomed change!
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Deleted
    Welp, it seems that feline swiftness stacking with speed enchants is intended. I don't know if other aspects of the ridiculous cat form speed are intended, though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...?page=239#4763

If this stay like this on live, I expect the QQ on the forums will put the niagara falls to shame, especially with flag carrier druids with feline swiftness having a base speed equal to a mount (and much faster when using sprint and co)

Anyhow, assuming this remains like this, would feline swiftness actually be worth taking over wild charge in pvp? Because being fast as hell all the time + being able to remove snares/roots anytime (unless the beta bug mentioned earlier where snares don't get removed is actually not a bug) + possibly speccing for a ranged snare seems like it could work.
    Last edited by mmocd6cf53cb07; 2012-08-19 at 08:58 PM.

Anyhow, assuming this remains like this, would feline swiftness actually be worth taking over wild charge in pvp?
    I think it's going to revolve around what the individual person wants and how/what they wish to perform.

Suppose you're a gung-ho druid always wanting to be the FC or at least be mainly involved in transport of the flag. Likely, 15% passive run speed will seem like a clear winner in most cases. Wild Charge does have the component of being able to leap towards a friendly target, which can have its advantages for flag movement, however I think passive run speed will be used more often.

Now, if you're all about the kill or support, then being able to leap behind your target or rooting your target in place holds more appeal. While running faster to close the distance between you and the target is never a bad thing, sometime being able to charge is much better. However, I will not doubt that being super fast passively gives druids a really good harassment capability.

Obviously, people will likely have more pro's and con's concerning passive run speed versus Wild Charge... but that means Blizz did their job right: these talents are supposed to be about personal choice.
    Last edited by exochaft; 2012-08-19 at 11:14 PM.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    Welp, it seems that feline swiftness stacking with speed enchants is intended. I don't know if other aspects of the ridiculous cat form speed are intended, though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...?page=239#4763

If this stay like this on live, I expect the QQ on the forums will put the niagara falls to shame, especially with flag carrier druids with feline swiftness having a base speed equal to a mount (and much faster when using sprint and co)

Anyhow, assuming this remains like this, would feline swiftness actually be worth taking over wild charge in pvp? Because being fast as hell all the time + being able to remove snares/roots anytime (unless the beta bug mentioned earlier where snares don't get removed is actually not a bug) + possibly speccing for a ranged snare seems like it could work.
    Woo! feral tanks in RBG's will be viable again! even if its just for this lol