Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've raided as off-tank during Naxx 25 (WotLK) and the main tank was a woman, she rage-quit for the night because I pulled TRASH mobs while she was on her 4th bathroom break for the night... She was in a "relationship" with the guild leader so most ppl went with it... I quit the guild 2 days later and met a woman that was playing a resto shaman and she was amazing, she was role leader (during Ulduar time) and she helped me and other new guild members with lots of raid and non-raid things.

I guess you could come to the assumption that a GOOD female gamer is equal or even better than male gamers, but a bad temper female is enough to make rust want to go away from your car. I mean... there's nothing worse than a drama queen looking for attention and justifies it because she's a "girl". Because of the last part there (with the drama and shit) I can see why some guilds preffer not having women in their guild, though this "no women allowed" policy isn't the strangest I've seen... I've seen Dwarf, Gnome and Tauren only guilds, RP realms ofc but to the point they wouldn't even interact with players that were of a different race...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I remember getting into a pug once for BWD heroic nef on my hunter back just when firelands came out. He checked my armory link and I checked out and knew the fight as well. I told him that I also had another hunter friend that would come as well if he needed an extra dps and didn't mind having 2 hunters in the 10man. I told him that she knew the fight as well. He caught onto the "she" and asked if the hunter was female, I said yes do you have a problem with it? I'm a female as well then he insta kicked me from raid and told me he doesn't raid with females. That's the first time I actually ran into a situation of someone being that sexist in game but I suppose it shouldn't have surprised me that much considering how many people play WoW, you're bound to run into those bad apples in the bunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nym View Post
    I'm in a heroic raiding guild with four female raiders, myself included. I also raid lead and organise our strategy's with my boyfriend.

My very first hardcore raiding guild back in TBC was lead by two girls, hell the main tank was also female as well as a few other members. They're top 300 world rank now, though I don't know who from the old crew still raid with them.

I have never seen any guilds with gender restrictions. I'm from the EU though, maybe things are different on the US?
    What do you mean by hardcore, 8/8 with 30% nerf or killing morchok on heroic.

I would like to inform everyone that they are way over reacting to this thread. If you want to know, Nebula did allow me to join their guild and I am in fact (with MD verification) a female.

It is very understandable that guilds would want a female in their ranks, even when they are an all male guild. They need someone to do their tailoring, cooking, and babysit their non-combat pets.

I simply had to submit photos, measurements, raid experience, Specs, stats, professions maxed leveled, and the promise that the internet connection from my kitchen works fine.

So please, cut strict guilds like these are break.

Deviantbelle

10+ Year Old Account
    It really wasn't necessary to necro this thread