Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Twilight Princess

I remember playing a bit of it during the opening parts of the game but then for some reason I just let it be. I actually don't believe I ever gave it a chance. Was I wrong in not giving it a chance?
    Hey everyone

I myself found it pretty enjoyable (and the ending a bit moving).

It may be incredibly easy, but it really did show of nintendos awesome music and boss battle talents.
    it has some of my favorite bosses from the zelda franchise in it, puzzles are good as any zelda game should have.
    most people hate it for the wolf sections... kinda agree, but i like it TONS better than skyward swords lolol invincible creatures, run from them and collect tons of spirit things.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the better of the two between Windwaker and Twilight Princess by miles. It's a pretty neat game, though not better than Ocarina of Time or Skyward Sword, but very worth playing as any Zelda game (save for the Phillips CD-I versions).

I thought Twilight Princess was boring as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Wind Waker to the fullest, you know beat bad guy and must I say fucking epic final boss battle especially when I was I think around 12. It may have been younger. I for some reason didn't give Twilight Princess the time of day and I feel like a complete dick for it...
    Hey everyone

It was great (To me), but I never finished it in full. Zelda games are painfully long, and the games take me FOREVER to finish. So if you already love the previous games, you'll have fun and be fine with Twilight Princess. The wolf segments are pretty much straight-forward and a not really different than normal link though, it's pretty much a gimmick that has a story element to it. :P

twilight princess was my 2nd favorite zelda game behind wind waker i loved both games so much. skyward sword is my favorite now. i 100% completed all of them
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I loved the world, the palette, and the feel they were going for. Unfortunately, nothing was really super challenging about it, none of the bosses (apart from the dragon, because that was freaking cool) were even memorable to me. And with its lower difficulty curve it was something I blazed through and didn't hold me as much as it should have.

This is sad.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

It's pretty easy, but it's definitely worth going back to. Skelington found it to be one of the most replayable in the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It's pretty easy, but it's definitely worth going back to. Skelington found it to be one of the most replayable in the series.
    Skelington makes Duronos jelly.

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 12:25 PM ----------

How much are Wii's currently? Or should I wait for the Wii U?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Skelington makes Duronos jelly.

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 12:25 PM ----------

How much are Wii's currently? Or should I wait for the Wii U?
    i would just wait for the wiiu. the wiiu will be somewhere around 250 - 300$ and it'lll last you around 5 years of good nintendo games.

a used wii is usually somewhere around 90$ but ii think it would be a waste considering its replacement is coming in like november and the wiiu can play wii games
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i would just wait for the wiiu. the wiiu will be somewhere around 250 - 300$ and it'lll last you around 5 years of good nintendo games.

a used wii is usually somewhere around 90$ but ii think it would be a waste considering its replacement is coming in like november and the wiiu can play wii games
    So I can play Wii 1 games on it? Such as the one in the thread title?
    Hey everyone

TP also has a gamecube version, the only difference between the 2 is that the map is mirrored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    TP also has a gamecube version, the only difference between the 2 is that the map is mirrored.
    Why is it mirrored? I've seen this in video games. Is it failed coding?
    Hey everyone

It's not the best in the series, the wolf parts are annoying, however, it's still a Zelda game, therefor amazing.

The Wii version uses motion controls, and since most people are right handed they made Link right handed and flipped the world to match.

because in the wii version they had to make link right handed, so they had to flip the map.

and yes the wiiu can play twilight princess. if you dont have a wii controller you might have to buy one though im not sure whether it comes with one or not

Link is left handed, but most players a right. So Nintendo flipped the entire game in the Wii version so people using a Wiimote in their right hand wouldn't be confused.

I tried playing the game again recently as I never finished it, but it starts off awfully slow.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

My Wii is not backwards compatible.

Thankfully my BroCube is still here!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~