Deleted

<Store Muskler> Danish Guild, Horde Kazzak - An Offer

Greetings, danish adventurers

We're presenting to you, danish people, an offer. Before I present you our offer, you might be interested in a little introduction to our guild.

We, <Store Muskler>, are a danish speaking guild on Horde Kazzak. The majority of us are real life friends and are playing together. 10 of us are starting a 10-man raid group for Mist of Pandaria. The rest will be PvP'ing and also raiding occasionally. We are all active players, also outside of raid hours. We love the social part of the game and therefore accept social players as well as PvP'ers. We are a level 14 guild and everyone's going to get access to guild repairs once Mist of Pandaria hits the stores.

Since we love the WoW community and the idea of a big, social, danish guild, we present you with an offer.

The Offer
    If you're a bunch of danish guys, or just a single one for that matter, and interested in creating your own 10-man raid group, we hereby welcome you to join our guild with your raid group.

Why would you do this?

The Guild
    Well, obviously, you get to join an already level 14 guild. I know this is nothing special, but it's certainly better than starting from scratch, right?

The Community
    You'll be part of a friendly, hopefully to become, big, danish community with many players you can PvP with, talk to, complete dungeons with and everything else you find interesting in the game.

Guild Bank
    The GM of your raid group will get access to 2 guild tabs and get the fully administration of those 2. As already mentioned, you'll also be using the gold in our guild bank for repairs and other needs, such as enchants, gems and the likes.

Our goal is to have 3 or 4 active 10-man raid groups in our guild plus a good amount of PvP'ers and/or socials for a big, active community. Only requirement is that you're from Denmark.

I've hopefully given you enough information, but you can always contact me here or in-game on either Storebøffer or Hodique, both on Horde Kazzak.

Have a good day!

-Storebøffer/Hodique
    Last edited by mmoc4ded1a05ba; 2012-08-16 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    BUMP!

I accidentally typed the name of the guild wrong in the subject, it's <Store Muskler>

Deleted
    Just getting this to the top.