Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Loved it! Brought me back to the Warcraft 3 opening. I think they accomplished setting the stage for Exploration and Adventure with nice hint of humor.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "And you dare enter my realm?"

That still gives me goosebumps even now. I am really finding the last two expansion videos to be lackluster. ):

This was an amazing vid. well done

10+ Year Old Account
    i disliked it, hopping to see more alliance vs horde stuff, instead i get this alliance alliance with horde to fight the unknown panda that wants peace, what about the sha?

Deleted
    To all these excited kids: what is fantastic in this cinematic? Animation, effects? I know better, but wait a sec...its expansion intro? Where the hell is main boss of expansion, WHERE?!?!?
    Tbc- awesome intro with very bad illidan
    wotlk- -||- lich king
    cata- big bad dragon, omg world is destroyed
    mop- ship..wait a sec, ship? it sound like first cinematic on goblin island? true!, what next? pewpew ally vs horde! wooow, like on hundreds cinematics before. Thats all? No, we got fat panda with his "family" and new island!
    PATHETIC JOB BLIZZ
    1-2/10

10+ Year Old Account
    People complain way too much, hell with those, i liked it and though it was awesome. maybe those haters and trolls will quit so we wont have to put up with them anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    Not at all! There is NO epicness in this trailer at all
    I for one then pity you if you cannot see epic, even if its staring you in the face. Every moment of this trailer was epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Lol, this is awesome, I didnt get chills like the WOTLK one, but this one is so funny/nice.. As always blizzards artwork is beyond belief, 8.2/10

Oh my god... i had chills from how awesome it is! I cant wait !!

as a 3d animator myself, the quality of the animation, modeling, lighting etc is superb...

but yah. kung fu panda in wow

Enough with the fucking kung fu panda!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dotn care what anyone else says that was pretty Awesome. The scene were the monk Gets the hammer and puts it back on made me Chuckle but seeing the orc and human be like o.o before the human hands the spear to the orc and helps him was just as great xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess blizz just wanted to smack the people who keep asking for more war and open world pvp in the face when they have a alliance handing a horde to try and beat Chen Stormstout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollem View Post
    Am I the only one who is disappointed in this? I was aware that we would be watching kung fu panda 3 and I was ok with that. But this? It wasnt just spitting the horde in its face, but also the alliance. We're seeing two veterans of war being completely ridiculed by some guy in his pyjamas. If he had beaten up an orc or a human, that wouldve been one thing, but both? Begs the question why we're even needed and/or wanted there. Hell. Why even bring 3 people to a scenario when you can just bring a panda.
    I know this is just for show and hype. But I find it very stupid and I am very disappointed.

The only good thing about this is that its making the wait easier, by not getting me all hyped up.

Most important of all. Where are the freaking trolls?

We arn't wanted there. That is the point. We go to exploit the resources, not to help the Pandarens.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

I liked the vid, fun stuff!

Tho im greatly disappointed by the furr on the panda. It looks really wierd, not blizzard quality on that. Else im PSYCHED!

10+ Year Old Account
    They would have totally beat him if they weren't wearing zero durability grays. Just sayin'

Very different but I liked it. Hurry up Sept. 25th

Thought it was really underwhelming to be honest. Didn't have that sinister looming threat like the past cinematics. Ones that make you want to rise up and take down the big baddy. There wasn't even a hint of war in this besides the 2 seconds of naval battles. To much time was spent showing an orc and a human lost in a forest. There was some humor, but people want blizzard to reinforce the idea that this expansion will be serious, yet this just went against that. This didn't leave me excited for the expansion. It was a complete snooze. Great animation, but the "story" was lacking big time. They could have showed the turtle island, a vista of the pandaren cities, the sha. Something else. But this....meh. I was really hoping to be blown away. Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by mike123362 View Post
    To all these excited kids: what is fantastic in this cinematic? Animation, effects? I know better, but wait a sec...its expansion intro? Where the hell is main boss of expansion, WHERE?!?!?
    Tbc- awesome intro with very bad illidan
    wotlk- -||- lich king
    cata- big bad dragon, omg world is destroyed
    mop- ship..wait a sec, ship? it sound like first cinematic on goblin island? true!, what next? pewpew ally vs horde! wooow, like on hundreds cinematics before. Thats all? No, we got fat panda with his "family" and new island!
    PATHETIC JOB BLIZZ
    1-2/10
    Vanilla had no main baddie, and such is MOP there is no main baddie for this expansion. You sir fail, pathetic post.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted
    Anyone else hoping that the reason they used the orc and the human was to showcase their new models in cinematic quality?