Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Totaly not what I expected. I love it.

Meh... the CGI was great, but overall this trailer didn't do much.

And.... its just too Disney-like. Especially when the panda placed that axe ''right''

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd call it .. maybe too childish ? Yep, I don't like this very much in comparison to previous trailers (LK still rulez) but the art style is still nice. I just hope next xpac will bring some of the seriousness from the Warcraft to the World of Warcraft back.

With cinematic like that it will actually show how crap the expansion will be. Wow has officially lost its epicness blizzard just cares about 8 year old kids to encourage them to play

R.I.P WoW

Holy cow, this was great Miles better than LK or Cata cinematics

Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    Not at all! There is NO epicness in this trailer at all
    Honestly, that's what I like about it. There's no epic boss showing off their powers, talking about how powerful they are, ending with a roar or bellowed statement. It's been done three times.

As for the content, it covers the war, as well as Monks, as well as Pandaria. It had action, humour and was a pleasure to watch.

I also love how he claimed, "Grounded". An alliance and horde ship were just sunk, killing who knows how many on each side all with the bonds of brothers that only can develop through war-fighting being shattered, and then the Orc and Human suddenly team up against a random panda monk.

Far from grounded seems like to me. Overlooking these complex relationships for a cute and fuzzy factor is exactly why this expansion doesn't cut it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mike123362 View Post
    To all these excited kids: what is fantastic in this cinematic? Animation, effects? I know better, but wait a sec...its expansion intro? Where the hell is main boss of expansion, WHERE?!?!?
    Tbc- awesome intro with very bad illidan
    wotlk- -||- lich king
    cata- big bad dragon, omg world is destroyed
    mop- ship..wait a sec, ship? it sound like first cinematic on goblin island? true!, what next? pewpew ally vs horde! wooow, like on hundreds cinematics before. Thats all? No, we got fat panda with his "family" and new island!
    PATHETIC JOB BLIZZ
    1-2/10
    Do you realize that in MoP there is no main villain and that Blizz decided to stray away from "Main Boss" formula for this expansion?

Deleted
    Awesome. Loved it!

10+ Year Old Account
    To all these excited kids: what is fantastic in this cinematic? Animation, effects? I know better, but wait a sec...its expansion intro? Where the hell is main boss of expansion, WHERE?!?!?
    wotlk- -||- lich king
    mop- ship..wait a sec, ship? it sound like first cinematic on goblin island? true!, what next? pewpew ally vs horde! wooow, like on hundreds cinematics before. Thats all? No, we got fat panda with his "family" and new island!
    PATHETIC JOB BLIZZ
    1-2/10
    Where was the big bad for the Vanilla Cinematic? Hmmmm?

Thought so.

Deleted
    I preferred the previous trailers:

Vanilla, epic display of races and classes
    TBC, epic display of races and classes and Illidan (minus the mage polymorphing the tauren)
    Wotlk, epic display of the Lichking and Sindragosa, really showed how powerful the final bosses was going to be.
    Cata, epic display of Deathwing, pity his voice over was slightly crap
    MoP, Cool fight until the disney parts (straightening the bamboo signpost and the human handing the orc the spear) I liked it apart from those bits which I find to be more akin to an animated film like Sinbad rather than WoW

Deleted
    Holy moly this is the best trailer I've seen in my entiren life. I had to watch it 8 times in a row. BEST TRAILER EVER

"You are not prepared"->"My son, the day you where born, the very forrests of Loderon whispered the name, ...Arthas! / You shall be king!"->"All will burn beneath the shadow of my wing"->"No fighting in the schoolyard boys!!"
    the lack of epicness aside very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I love how the Monk shows up and the Human and Orc are both like "Woah..." and the Human hands the Orc his other stick like "You're going to need this."

PSYCHED FOR IT.
    That's not just any random monk . That's Chen stormstout!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved, In a way the game is still going to be a surprise. People are moaning at no end boss blah blah, but, I'm quite happy to let things play out and see what happens. i don't need to know everything upfront.
    Well done blizz on an excellent trailer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    I for one then pity you if you cannot see epic, even if its staring you in the face. Every moment of this trailer was epic.
    I laugh....

Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    Well that's your oppinion. My oppinion is that the Cataclysm trailer was by far the worst of all the trailers that was made.
    thank god someone that has sense..

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    I for one then pity you if you cannot see epic, even if its staring you in the face. Every moment of this trailer was epic.
    You should look up the word epic. In this trailer, there is none.

Deleted
    Pretty good, I just wish they had left out the ''cheesy'' parts from the Pandaren, when he straightened the statue and looked at the camera it felt like something off Nickelodeon.

wotlk- -||- lich king
    PATHETIC JOB BLIZZ
    1-2/10
    So, in short, you didn't pay any attention at all to what is going on in MoP?
    They can't have the big bad in the Intro. Mostly because there is no big bad to put in the intro.