Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    And I'm assuming you just conveniently forgot about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp5Xs...ailpage#t=121s
    I am not seeing the humour in that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft Movie should be animated just like that!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    That is one epic cinematic. I had goosebumps about midways to end Love it!

Meh awesome animation and very well done but very lackluster in the thriLl of what the expansion is about. I guess we really have no idea where blizz is going with this expansion and were just gknna be surprised along the way.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved it.

Quite frankly, it's in the same category as the original WoW cinematic - FREAKING, AWESOME.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I enjoyed the new cinematic but as others have said there is a clear difference between the Wotlk and Cata cinematic and the current one.

The Wotlk was dead serious as we were facing an enemy who had the potential to destroy BOTH the Horde and Alliance and it was an enemy they had been building up for quite some time and a lot of people were very familiar with. The Cata cinematic was just as serious because once again we had an enemy whose power was beyond measure but this enemy wished to destroy all of Azeroth.

I think it would have been neat if they had been able to show a large scale battle between the Horde and the Alliance as well as show Garrosh and Varian potentially clashing blades. In the end though I found this to be pretty amusing, though I would rank it as the 3rd best or 4th that doesn't mean it is shit because all the cinematics have been amazing in my eyes :3

The content of the trailer is boring like the theme of the expansion, but i liked the CGI. In my opinion Blizzard should do animated films, not wow anymore.

Omfg blizzard, you are the best at making animated cinematic/movies :d i loved it!!!!!!1111

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Where was the big bad for the Vanilla Cinematic? Hmmmm?

Thought so.
    Vanilla wasnt expansion, it was "test" for new game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe that people actually expected to see Sha in the trailer, when Blizzard employees have said that this X-pac has no main villain like there has been in the previous games (and also the main character the cinematic tends to focus on), but they'll rather focus on the conflict between the Alliance and the Horde, which was well portrayed in the trailer.

Now don't get me wrong though! I still think that Blizzard could've done some certain things differently, I was expecting a feud between the Alliance and the Horde but on a much bigger scale rather than 2 warships, from which only one person emerges per ship..

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, looking at all the negative comments and all I can think is 'vocal minority'.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mike123362 View Post
    To all these excited kids: what is fantastic in this cinematic? Animation, effects? I know better, but wait a sec...its expansion intro? Where the hell is main boss of expansion, WHERE?!?!?
    Tbc- awesome intro with very bad illidan
    wotlk- -||- lich king
    cata- big bad dragon, omg world is destroyed
    mop- ship..wait a sec, ship? it sound like first cinematic on goblin island? true!, what next? pewpew ally vs horde! wooow, like on hundreds cinematics before. Thats all? No, we got fat panda with his "family" and new island!
    PATHETIC
    1-2/10
    The very first cinematic didn't have a main boss in it. It was and will always be my favorite of all the WoW cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    The content of the trailer is boring like the theme of the expansion, but i liked the CGI. In my opinion Blizzard should do animated films, not wow anymore.
    lol i was thinking the same thing

Deleted
    I really liked the lighthearted tones in the trailer. Humor is underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by mike123362 View Post
    To all these excited kids: what is fantastic in this cinematic? Animation, effects? I know better, but wait a sec...its expansion intro? Where the hell is main boss of expansion, WHERE?!?!?
    Tbc- awesome intro with very bad illidan
    wotlk- -||- lich king
    cata- big bad dragon, omg world is destroyed
    mop- ship..wait a sec, ship? it sound like first cinematic on goblin island? true!, what next? pewpew ally vs horde! wooow, like on hundreds cinematics before. Thats all? No, we got fat panda with his "family" and new island!
    PATHETIC
    1-2/10
    Seeing as how one of their main goals is to bring back the idea of Horde vs. Alliance, this portrays what they want very well. At first, it gives you what the game started as: Horde vs. Alliance, fighting for control of everything everywhere. Then it tells you oh, here's some new potential friend/enemy that is as strong as you, and has a new world for you to conquer and explore. For what it is, it was entertaining and fun. You're entitled to your opinion though, however wrong it may be

Deleted
    Awesome, as expected.

But still no gnomes

Obviously, the Pandaren (Chen?) only won because he was level 90, while the human and the orc were still level 85

The quality? omfg, Im drooling