Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I didn't like it much either, don't get me wrong, the animation and all was very impressive as always!
    I think it needed a bit magic, there were no spells even cast in the whole cinematic, I like magic :-(
    As also stated, I'd like to see just SOME of the enemies we will meet during MoP, to me it felt like all there is on that island, are the Pandarens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved it! Brb, watching again.

Deleted
    Certainly far from the best WoW trailer.

Deleted
    incoming Dreamworks lawsuit

very nicely done =) reminds me of kung-fu panda and pirates of caribbean and wow

LOL funny how a lot of you were so super hyped about this and now are like "WOW that was shit..." It was really well done and actually is one of the better ones imho. Not as good as LK of course, but it's 2nd best for me.

This is why we don't over-hype things kids I'd also be willing to bet all of the "WoW is dead for me" people are still subbed and have pre-ordered MoP and are going to play it. Just stop expecting SOOO much all the time and actually appreciate things every now and then. It's okay to be positive and not grumpy and negative all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Nothing shows the alliance vs horde conflict more than a human giving an orc his weapon to fight someone who is trying to break up their fight.

/facepalm

Don't be such a hater over a lil bit of comedy.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

I must admit, I'm impressed. I like that the tone is less dire and serious that the last ones - it somehow fit much better with the universe. WoW has never taken itself 100% serious and this Cinematic kinda reflects that.
    Also, Orc vs Human, totally going back to the roots

The complainers seem to have one thing in common; they all want the same thing every day. They're so... black and white. Boring.

This expansion marks a lighter-themed experience that we haven't had in a long time. Quite frankly, I'm sick of the constant "UNDED N DRAGUNZ LUL" that's been in WoW forever. MoP is a different expansion, and I think it will be great.

This cinematic was awesome, I liked it very much. I think it has just the right balance of serious and comedy. I also think people are too obsessed with looking at what's in front of them... and not what's beyond that.

Totally not what I was expecting- Like others say i expected some Sha or something maybe I guess. Happy there is no central "baddie" though and the Animation and textures were freaking awesome. A++ in my book.

Deleted
    I like it. I like how they bring those "Why do we fight?" "What is worth fighting for?" out here. As I see it, there is point why they are asked. Move up with the storyline and find out why we fight? Not just mindless war for "honor" and such. Really nice!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    Obviously, the Pandaren (Chen?) only won because he was level 90, while the human and the orc were still level 85
    When people started complaining about the Pandaren beating them so easily this crossed my mind. Jokingly, but still.

Loved it. Awesome.

This trailer is awesome! And haters gonna hate.

This reenstills some confidence in blizzard.

Is this the correct video? Here I thought I was watching Kung Fu Panda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely perfect cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    The complainers seem to have one thing in common; they all want the same thing every day. They're so... black and white. Boring.

This expansion marks a lighter-themed experience that we haven't had in a long time. Quite frankly, I'm sick of the constant "UNDED N DRAGUNZ LUL" that's been in WoW forever. MoP is a different expansion, and I think it will be great.

This cinematic was awesome, I liked it very much. I think it has just the right balance of serious and comedy. I also think people are too obsessed with looking at what's in front of them... and not what's beyond that.
    So you're saying people aren't entitled to their own opinion then express how much you loved it? Right...

that was just epic, a lot better then the other trailers from the other expansions. gotta love the dumbfound look on the orc and human.
    Last edited by cilir; 2012-08-16 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop hating! I like the comedy in it.... but that's my opinion.... oh yeah btw, liked the cinamatic!