Regent to change Glyphs and talents in 5.0.4?

On the beta at level 85 you need dust of disappearance to change glyphs but Tome of the Clear Mind to change talents (or you did when I last played it) but in 5.0.4 we won't have the regents to make Tome of the Clear Mind so will we use Dust of disappearance for both talents and glyphs?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

tome of the clear mind is what you use at level 90
    Dust of disappearance is what you use at level 85

Tome of the Clear Mind
    Item Level 86
    "Sold by inscription vendors and crafted by scribes, this tome is necessary to remove powerful glyphs and talents so that one may apply new ones. Reserved for those level 86 or higher."

Dust of Disappearance
    Item Level 81
    "Sold by inscription vendors and crafted by scribes, this fine dust is necessary to remove powerful glyphs so one may apply a new one. Reserved for those level 81 or higher."

Unless I have missed something I dont recall seeing what is required to change talents level 85 or below. Maybe it is the dust. but based on the description im not sure.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2012-08-20 at 07:22 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

ok thanks for your help :-)
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, since the main question has been answered already, I'm just gonna say: the word is reagent, like "re-agent." A regent is someone elected to rule a country in the absence of its king.

Deleted
    The way it works on the ptr is a bit weird. If you use a character copied from live, you use dust of disappearance.

Premade characters on the other hand come with, and use tomes of the clear mind. I suppose that you can use those even at 85 if you don't have dust of disappearance and the premade chars only have those, or something like that.