Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    From what I've seen on Beta Rets are becoming Combat Rogues in Plate with Holy Magic instead of Poisons. Combat mechanics wise of course. We now have combo builders and combo finishers both for single target and aoe - just like rogues. We even can stack up to 5 combo points just like them, the only difference - we really need just 3 for our finishers. We can use combo points to heal or for ranged attack - rogues able too. Now the only thing that's missing - is dual wield but with 2-handers! Oh, and energy instead of mana too - but that's just a micro detail.
    I just wish that Rets would be as OP as rogues in 4.3.

Deleted
    As Ret its not viable whatsoever, Blizz were right to take it out. On live it uses like 60% of my mana, and well thats just not good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Ret has plenty buttons and have some added also including the prot only Hammer of the Righteousness (HotR), which is added into your aoe arsenal (prot and ret now have this to clarify).

Paladins have changed a few buttons between the specs and have lost many other things which were rarely used at times or just things that seem out-dated. As Nathiest posted Auras are gone from all Palas except Holy who still has Aura Mastery, albeit not an actual aura that is passive, it is a slight change of the cooldown Aura Mastery that lasts for 6 seconds for holy still.
    Pretty sure all pallies get "Aura Mastery now", it's called Devotion Aura on beta. For Holy it's a slight change because now it reduces all magic damage by 20% (the Resistance Aura benefit, except better because it works for Nature damage now), the Concentration Aura benefit ( you only got Resistance or Concentration component unless you ran with more than one Pally), but it's now a 6second buff and a 3 minute cooldown.

For Prot, it's a slight buff/nerf because we lost Divine Guardian and this replaces that but it doesn't reduce physical damage, it's raid-wide without the 4pc (although 4pc will now reduce the cooldown to 2min) but it affects yourself now.

For Ret, this is a straight buff by giving you something you never had before.
    Last edited by Superlolz; 2012-08-18 at 07:32 PM.