Poll: Best Space Ship of All Time

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Any ship of the ancients from stargate, d'uh.

What about Farscape ?

There's something about sentient/organic spaceships that are infinitely more intriguing to me. (I forget the name of the angelic race that had them in Babylon 5, but not to the degree that Farscape's were)

I would consider the Tardis more of a time ship instead of a spaceship so ill go with Moya from Farscape. A Biomechanial sentient spaceship would be cool as hell to have.

Deleted

space pirate ship from kid icarus uprising is just so beautiful

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    Battle Barge Vengeful Spirit of the Luna Wolves. Although heretical, the greatest fight in the history of Warhammer 40k took place there.
    Even though I am a Doctor Who fan, I have to admit that I am also a 40k fan.

And Space Marine Battle Barges are gorgeous.
    This is an Imperial one.

This is the old type which Chaos still uses.

---edit:
    I should point out that Chaos has a ship that makes Vaders Executioner look like a wimp.

Its call the Planet Killer. It is the size of the Executioner with the firepower of the Deathstar.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2012-08-16 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starship Enterprise -E:

10+ Year Old Account
    I suddenly regret adding the TARDIS to my poll!

I kid I kid.

Kinda guessed this would happen, I know we have a lot of Dr. Who fans on this site.
    Putin khuliyo

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The lexx! organic space craft ftw
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexx

isn't the tardis more of a time/reality ship
    Last edited by Rustedsaint; 2012-08-16 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im partial to the Bebop, from Cowboy Bebop. Mostly cause a large portion of the show takes place on board of it. I always enjoyed how it housed the smaller flying craft, was pretty handy in warp speed, and was designed to land on water. Must have been cheap to fuel too, considering the cast of Cowboy Bebop stayed broke for pretty much the entire series.

If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

My favorite ship has to be the Whitestar, from Babylon 5.

I've never watched Star Trek apart from the 2009 movie and TBH they didn't make out as if The Enterprise was some kind of, 'God of All Spaceships', as it seems to be revered to be by fans.

So naturally, my vote has to go to the Normandy, when you get it back at the start of ME2 it almost made me weep of joy.

Super Special Bonus Point : THE EBON HAWK... The ship didn't exactly look anything spectacular, and that round design inside made my head hurt sometimes figuring out where to go... But it contained and commuted some of the greatest Video Game characters ever, and for that it is simply an awesome ship.

TARDIS and the enterprise, because you can live happy on both of those ships. normandy only great if you are the captain other wise you are on bunk beds, galactica is just a refuge ship pretty much, all the other one are just cargo ships so screw those.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need to cast my vote for the good old TARDIS because it is just amazing, and it has a swimming pool, and how can you not love something that is bigger on the inside?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Darth Vader's Executor.
    There is a fine line between clever and stupid.

It's Destiny for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    It's Destiny for sure.

you want to live in that? you eat slop for food, shower is a steam bath thing, rooms are alright i guess and there is nothing to do on them for entertainment other then run from hostile aliens and scavange for food.

whitestar or a fully operational aurora class ancient ship pref powered by a few zpms

i do like destiny although it would have to be a fresh off the one, its a shame they stopped the show i hate it when you dont get to at least see the end of things, geif a movie at least to end it properly of even better another season or 2 with a movie at the end.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2012-08-17 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    whitestar or a fully operational aurora class ancient ship pref powered by a few zpms

i do like destiny although it would have to be a fresh off the one, its a shame they stopped the show i hate it when you dont get to at least see the end of things, geif a movie at least to end it properly of even better another season or 2 with a movie at the end.
    they kinds did show the ending, they never made it back home, they found a planet to live in and get old and die.

Deleted
    Delphinus from SOA

Though halo 4's UNSC Infinity looks really nice.
    Last edited by mmoc796e664f5d; 2012-08-17 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    The "Bistromath", obivously. I like it more than the Heart of Gold.
    And if you don't know where they are from you have one helluva ride to look forward to.

Also, Voidhawks from The Night's Dawn trilogy: "A voidhawk will conduct a mating flight at the end of its life, producing ten eggs, each with a zygote (the voidhawk’s future captain) inside, which it leaves in orbit of a ringed gas giant to mature"
    Last edited by mmoc793587eee1; 2012-08-17 at 08:37 PM.