Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Cannot enter if not in raid group every time.

i.e. requires two characters to get in.

Two characters is not solo.

If multi-account is solo - then all instances are soloable, even DS.

40 minutes was how long I found some willing to form a raid group with me for an affordable price.
    My god, what have you been feeding yourself?

I just fly to Deadwind Pass

/who Stranglethorn Vale 1-85

/whisper whoever Hi, can you join my raid real quick just so I can solo this raid? You can leave as soon as I get in.

/Convert to Raid

enter Raid.

/whisper same whoever Thanks!

Whoever leaves. You don't get ported out. You solo it all. You win.

So - just because no-one forms a raid with me, I'm arrogant ?

You have a very strange idea of cause and effect
    ask a guild member / friend. Or make a starter account that is free and run the macro.
    when at entrance to Kara, convert to raid.
    Now you can say to your friend that he can leave. He dont need to be in raid group while you kill it if he chooses to leave.

How on earth is this 40 mins. even on dead realms like sporeggar EU it dont take that much time.

and yes this is how i do it pretty much each week.

I already have the Raven Lord. Got it in Wrath, so I am just running Karazhan for the mount and also trying to get Ashes as well. I keep telling myself they have to drop sometime...

Kara is a lot harder to solo though.... only get in there once in a blue moon.
    hard to solo? Im going with the other fellas here. Its sooo easy. Two minutes on my hunter with 402 ilvl, and two minutes or less with my 360 lowgeared paladin. I even did it fast with my lowgeared boomkin back in wotlk..

Kara is really easy until you hit the chess event, which comes down to luck more than anything else. Normally I lose 5-6 times before the RNG Gods let me win.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara is a lot harder to solo though.... only get in there once in a blue moon.
    Lol, I remember the day when Kara was hard. This is a joke right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahirii View Post
    For people farming Kara, here is a valuable tidbit, do not kill Midnight before Atuneman mounts up. I managed to burst the horse down in 8 or 9 sec and he never got a chance to mount up. The corpse lays there but is not lootable. You are able to step out and reset the instance, but it was just wasted time at that point.
    Ugh, this was happening to me also last week because I was going overboard on the AoE craziness and not paying attention to what I was hitting.
    Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 2012-08-25 at 07:15 PM.