Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    It does not take anytign special to "humanly" kill an animal. Any one with a gun can dispatch a human death. It is not rocket science.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE IDEA. Just pointing out that any one can do it humanly.
    Have you ever actually killed something (or someone) with a firearm? Unless your some sort of special forces that can get a shot off that severs the brain stem, they suffer. Sometimes for long periods of time. Even shooting something in the head doesn't cause instantaneous death every time.
    Last edited by Tinykong; 2012-08-16 at 07:32 PM.

Well, what you do is, you grap them firmly around their body, leaving their head sticking out of your palm. Now either you hit their heads on a rock, or you grab their heads with your other hand and, with a quick twisting motion, break their neck.
    It's not beautiful, but it is what is done.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    have you attempted to find a home for them first?
    This should really be priority one. They dont need to die. the very least you can do is drop them off at a local animal shelter so they can find a home for them if you dont want to be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    Well, what you do is, you grap them firmly around their body, leaving their head sticking out of your palm. Now either you hit their heads on a rock, or you grab their heads with your other hand and, with a quick twisting motion, break their neck.
    It's not beautiful, but it is what is done.
    the fuck .

10+ Year Old Account
    Where in VA are you? I'm 50 minutes southwest of DC. Seriously you're going to kill them? If it means the lives of innocent animals I'll fucking call out of work right now and deal with it myself. Pick up the phone dude.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    They don't use injections to euthanize animals in a shelter, they usually gas them in a large box all at once. Terrible business, hasn't been said enough: spay and neuter your pets!
    We've been trying to ban that for years here in PA. It never gets out of the Agriculture and Rural Affais committee.

Deleted
    In our country you can come to any vet clinic and just give an animal away.
    I did a couple of times. I would give some 20 bucks for them to keep and feed the animal for the night, they do the rest.

You can always call your local information hotline and they can give numbers and addresses of places which accept animals.

Other than that this thread is very strange and smells of trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Have you ever actually killed something (or someone) with a firearm? Unless your some sort of special forces that can get a shot off that severs the brain stem, they suffer. Sometimes for long periods of time. Even shooting something in the head doesn't cause instantaneous death every time.
    Yes, I have put down 3 dogs, 2 cats and innumerable small animals caught in traps that eat my garden. It is NOT HARD. You do not need to sever the brain stem. The small head size of these animals means that the sheer shock of the round hitting the tissue virtually destroys the brain.

Not to mention all the animals I have put down hunting.

It is not a practice I advocate. The Cats and Dogs I have put down were pets, Pets who I would not have put down by any hands other than mine.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarish24 View Post
    Where in VA are you? I'm 50 minutes southwest of DC. Seriously you're going to kill them? If it means the lives of innocent animals I'll fucking call out of work right now and deal with it myself. Pick up the phone dude.
    Doubt he'll respond to this, just a trollthread imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have put down blah blah blah
    So basically you're saying you have experience, so everyone obviously has too?

please take this person up on this offer if you aren't going to take them to a shelter yourself. Tovarish24 that is.
    Last edited by Zefini; 2012-08-16 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Yes, I have put down 3 dogs, 2 cats and innumerable small animals caught in traps that eat my garden. It is NOT HARD. You do not need to sever the brain stem. The small head size of these animals means that the sheer shock of the round hitting the tissue virtually destroys the brain.

Not to mention all the animals I have put down hunting.

It is not a practice I advocate. The Cats and Dogs I have put down were pets, Pets who I would not have put down by any hands other than mine.
    People poke fun at me for doing it but I made a bunny garden behind my garage. I found that they will go there and not bother getting over the little decoritive fence around the real garden. It may help your issue.
    Last edited by Gulvar; 2012-08-16 at 07:41 PM.

Ever watch Old Yeller?

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    So basically you're saying you have experience, so everyone obviously has too?
    I was directly asked, and I responded. I also stated it was a practice I do not advocate. Only pointed out that it is not a hard task to complete.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

You didn't mention anything about the condition of the kittens, but I know most cats won't eat meat loaf even when they're healthy. It's not good for them even if the cat is willing to eat it.

I recommend calling a local animal shelter or veterinary office and asking them for advice.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Ever watch Old Yeller?
    we don't live in the 1800's anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is just begging for trolls, and on a personal note, it's really sad that the OP would even ask such a question.