Deleted

Specific Vanilla wow UI

Good day everyone,

I'm looking for a specific UI that i've used back in vanilla and i think early TBC aswell. The name of the UI was called RebornUI.
    Pure for nostalgic reasons i would love to have this UI available again.
    I remember there were a few versions of this UI but to narrow it down the biggest 2 differences were the Blue and the Red UI.

One person did remake the UI here: wowinterface.com/downloads/info20761-RebornuiKaponesfanupdate.html

However this is i thought the last version of it and it is the one that i never liked.

I tried to dig up a few pictures on the web to show which one i mean:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/lololqq9.jpg
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/433/rebornui6jp.jpg/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/299/119fw.jpg <---- This is one looks the most like the one i mean.
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/154/deejahui41bq.jpg/

If anyone is willing, or able to remake this UI for some of us that used it back then, it would be greatly appreciated.
    The biggest issue i think doeing it will be the textures for the 10-25 man raid groups but im sure someone can figure it out.

Thanks for the help everyone !

PS: I cant post links yet so i had to remove the links

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaka View Post
    Good day everyone,

I'm looking for a specific UI that i've used back in vanilla and i think early TBC aswell. The name of the UI was called RebornUI.
    Pure for nostalgic reasons i would love to have this UI available again.
    I remember there were a few versions of this UI but to narrow it down the biggest 2 differences were the Blue and the Red UI.

One person did remake the UI here: wowinterface.com/downloads/info20761-RebornuiKaponesfanupdate.html

However this is i thought the last version of it and it is the one that i never liked.

I tried to dig up a few pictures on the web to show which one i mean:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/lololqq9.jpg
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/433/rebornui6jp.jpg/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/299/119fw.jpg <---- This is one looks the most like the one i mean.
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/154/deejahui41bq.jpg/

If anyone is willing, or able to remake this UI for some of us that used it back then, it would be greatly appreciated.
    The biggest issue i think doeing it will be the textures for the 10-25 man raid groups but im sure someone can figure it out.

Thanks for the help everyone !

PS: I cant post links yet so i had to remove the links
    If it's just a matter of color, get the textures from the fanupdate one, plunk them into photoshop or gimp and shade them different colors, then load them up in that UI.

Deleted
    Seems like im not the only Reborn fan ^^
    When i was remaking of what seems too be the latest Reborn ui I had many days of thinking of which one i should make (the one you love or the one i did).
    It ended up with the one you dislike because I played with that reborn back in vanilla and therefore was the winner also because it has a quite special party interface.

this is the UI you are looking after?: youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8LDLriL5M
    I guess that fella got very same idea you have ^^ co-op work is not always 200% fast but mostly 250-300% =).

What i did was too download all textures there was from reborn ui V.3 up too Sycobob's.
    Get Photoshop (never versions have TGA/Targa dll alredy installed. if not.. install it ^^).
    And start cut and paste, I made a few panels this way but cant remember which it was.
    Start wow with Kgpanels or other addon that allow TGA files too be shown and move them around.

When i was remaking reborn ui it took me around 2-3 days in photoshop (smooth out edges, make them in higher quality And some had bugged Alpha layer so you had too redo them from a print screen)
    and rest took me around 6-7 days.
    So make a copy of your wow too have one too play and one for modding, also you will get suspended if you stay afk for hours day in and out in stormwind due too suspicious activity.

But if you are lucky and find the actual reborn ui version you are after you will most probably have too do the kg panels job at least since older Reborn ui's was done with Discord mods (which also is req in order too get player/target/party buffs and the rest "free floating")

Some version was made with an installer that had 8 color choices if im not mistaking.
    But color can be changed in photoshop in numerous ways and some are easy and will give a nice color if you use a background color and a layer of red ^^ fiddling around with layer color and background color is also a few hours or even days.

You can always handpick TGA files you want too use you just rename them. ex: player panel too the very same name as my player panel is named in my uifiles and Etc with rest of the other TGA files.
    This should only replace the look but internal settings shouldn't change only problem you will have is too reposition All health buff mana bars but thats easier then making it from scratch.
    This way you may save some time but im not 100% sure it will work and i would make the ui from scratch so i have a deep know how about my own UI.
    (But thats me and i got spare time^^)

Feel free too PM me any questions or if you need help. I rely dislike pandaria and this expansion so Ive had my account frozen for a great while now, so i cant help you with internal fixing. Many things(all TBH) are already there you just have too put them together .
    Last edited by mmocff7d3bdc49; 2013-12-03 at 06:46 PM.