Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Got it by complete accident while farming herbs on my druid during Wotlk. So farming time was 0 minutes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    back during argent tourny was doing the daily to goto storm peaks to catch the food and flyin through bor's breath when it phased into my phase and attacked me i knew nothing about it til after i killed it cause at the time i wasn't collecting mounts or hunting rares. so or me it was just dumb luck cause i've never heard of the time lost til i got it

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Well.... Nice brag thread without any valid information nor point other than you wanting to brag about being lucky, you probably didn't deserve the mount. =)
    Let me break down the point of the thread. I found said mount within 5 minutes of looking for a rare. I then shared this information on these boards. This went over your head?

Also, according to blizzard, everyone deserves anything available in the game. So you are wrong.
    Last edited by scadouche; 2012-08-17 at 08:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I flew arround storm peaks from wotlk till 2 weeks for cataclysm that i found m.
    Every day like 4 hours of grinding for it.
    2 weeks before ZG was removed i had the SZT, 1 run
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I'd fly over Stormpeaks to just see if NPCscan triggers, but I have never "farmed" it. It looks really ugly (like all proto-drakes), and I'd never even ride it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Sometimes I'd fly over Stormpeaks to just see if NPCscan triggers, but I have never "farmed" it. It looks really ugly (like all proto-drakes), and I'd never even ride it.
    Proto drakes best model in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Camped for two weeks then it showed up. I was very happy!

wtf, that is the exact same spot as I killed it

Got it after 6 days /played over 2 years I think. Build up 20 days /played in 4-5 week for Aeonaxx, but I haven't seen that one yet.

This isn't an achievement.

I camped more then 400 hours for TLPD. I said screw it, im not camping it ever again. Then when we were doing Ulduar guild run, I decided " Hey what the hell might as well go check". And sure enough, TLPD was spawned. A lvl 77 warrior that was leveling was trying to pull him down by flying up and down to ground him.... I was like Oh hell no, jumped off my mount, hand of reckoned him (when it did like 2k damage) and bubbled. I think I pissed off the warrior.

Now Aeonaxx, I got completely lucky with him. I had logged out for the night, went to wowhead to read up come comments about him. Decided to log back in and go put my pally out there to farm him since he is Cata's Time lost. Sure enough, I went out to deepholm, the second that I walked out of Temple of Earth, Aeonaxx spawned right in front of me in the air. I was so glad that I didnt have to camp long for that one.

Im tired of trying to get this dam mount .... dam totally Time Lost

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    I camped more then 400 hours for TLPD. I said screw it, im not camping it ever again. Then when we were doing Ulduar guild run, I decided " Hey what the hell might as well go check". And sure enough, TLPD was spawned. A lvl 77 warrior that was leveling was trying to pull him down by flying up and down to ground him.... I was like Oh hell no, jumped off my mount, hand of reckoned him (when it did like 2k damage) and bubbled. I think I pissed off the warrior.

Now Aeonaxx, I got completely lucky with him. I had logged out for the night, went to wowhead to read up come comments about him. Decided to log back in and go put my pally out there to farm him since he is Cata's Time lost. Sure enough, I went out to deepholm, the second that I walked out of Temple of Earth, Aeonaxx spawned right in front of me in the air. I was so glad that I didnt have to camp long for that one.
    Wow soooo lucky congrats

10+ Year Old Account
    I hunted for both aeonaxx and the tlpd for about three months each before getting them, and found them dead a couple times each while hunting. The real kicker, though, is that I saw a dead tlpd the day after I got mine...

I was lucky, however, with poseidus. Found him while looking for burgy blackheart.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I was on my hunter farming for Skoll in Stormpeaks (2nd or 3rd day) & as I came around the corner onto the Snowdrift Plains NPC Scan sounded off. I looked up & the TLPD was 20 yds away flying right past me. Got lucky I guess & the funny thing is I wasn't even up there farming for it. (LOL)

10+ Year Old Account
    I farmed on my shaman for 2 years, hunter got it after around 9 hours in cata. This goes for pretty much every mount, anzu took 4 years on one, 9 runs another. GG

camped it so much i almost hit my computer every time i enter stormpeaks on an alt, oh and no RNG has not been kind to me on this or aeonaxx

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ur a lucky one arent you? I have been sitting at the most common spawnpoint for 4 months now, and still havent seen him. Been there for about 7-8 hours daily, just going over and clicking "W" some time to not get inactive, and have the addon that alerts me when rare mobs are around on speaker.

And yea, killed Vyragosa about 50 times.
    Last edited by Machomaije; 2012-08-24 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Well ur a lucky one arent you? I have been sitting at the most common spawnpoint for 4 months now, and still havent seen him. Been there for about 7-8 hours daily, just going over and clicking "W" some time to not get inactive, and have the addon that alerts me when rare mobs are around on speaker.

And yea, killed Vyragosa about 50 times.
    LOL! I have been camping for about as many hours as you.. Ive seen a dead TLPD once and 3 Vyragosa during my time.. :/

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still trying to find this guy sad I can't get him

10+ Year Old Account
    You would be called a liar in Storm Peaks chat!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine completely accidentally. I was flying to Ulduar for raid and there he was. So I can say I camped him for 0 minutes!

Deleted
    found it while doing some archaeology. same with grey riding camel.

never looked for them x)
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-08-24 at 02:18 PM.