1. #3301
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    /stopcasting macro with my fel flame
    Binding stopcasting is a must on the fight, but macro'ing it with fel flame will only trigger an unnessecary gcd. Once you get the hang of it, you can be channeling withing like .2 seconds again after stopcasting.

  2. #3302
    Anyone else noticing a dmg/dps reduction?

    Today my guild downed Malkorok H and i'm seeing a 15-20million damage missing from my othet night's trys. Basically ended the fight with 88M done which is pretty lame compared to the 90-110M I was pulling on attemps before this "haunt fix".

  3. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post
    Anyone else noticing a dmg/dps reduction?

    Today my guild downed Malkorok H and i'm seeing a 15-20million damage missing from my othet night's trys. Basically ended the fight with 88M done which is pretty lame compared to the 90-110M I was pulling on attemps before this "haunt fix".
    That's because there were a 15% agony nerf the day before the so called haunt fix.

  4. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post
    Anyone else noticing a dmg/dps reduction?

    Today my guild downed Malkorok H and i'm seeing a 15-20million damage missing from my othet night's trys. Basically ended the fight with 88M done which is pretty lame compared to the 90-110M I was pulling on attemps before this "haunt fix".
    I noticed that too. But I don't think it was the haunt fix.. I got the impression they stealth nerfed again today.

    EDIT: the 15% agony nerf is already included in what I think happened. Another stealth nerf.

  5. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post
    Anyone else noticing a dmg/dps reduction?

    Today my guild downed Malkorok H and i'm seeing a 15-20million damage missing from my othet night's trys. Basically ended the fight with 88M done which is pretty lame compared to the 90-110M I was pulling on attemps before this "haunt fix".
    When did you notice this? We downed H Iron Juggernaut earlier tonight, and I didn't feel any dmg loss at all.

  6. #3306
    You should compare damage distribution among spells in logs instead of guessing. ^^

  7. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    When did you notice this? We downed H Iron Juggernaut earlier tonight, and I didn't feel any dmg loss at all.
    I noticed it during our kill ... i mean i start the fight pretty decently you know.. topping the meters (burst around 700k then going down to 320) but after the first phase (after blood rage) i noticed some decay on the numbers... i mean the elemental shaman ended up doing more single target dmg than me and believe me.. that never happened before. I sinc'ed every dot with BBoY stacks and still ended up feeling like there was something missing.. i really dont know how to express it. Maybe it was my mistake but there's no doubt about it.

    Here are the logs .. if someone can make somthing up with them ill really appreciate it: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/m...ih3/details/4/

    (noticed low uptime on wush and bboy)

  8. #3308
    You seem to be comparing a 3 min fight to almost 6 mins. That makes a huge difference for Affliction. You also had lower uptime on your procs, 34% on Breath last week compared to 12% of BBoY this week.

    Spell-wise I don't see any real differences besides the Agony nerf.

  9. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post
    I noticed it during our kill ... i mean i start the fight pretty decently you know.. topping the meters (burst around 700k then going down to 320) but after the first phase (after blood rage) i noticed some decay on the numbers... i mean the elemental shaman ended up doing more single target dmg than me and believe me.. that never happened before. I sinc'ed every dot with BBoY stacks and still ended up feeling like there was something missing.. i really dont know how to express it. Maybe it was my mistake but there's no doubt about it.

    Here are the logs .. if someone can make somthing up with them ill really appreciate it: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/m...ih3/details/4/

    (noticed low uptime on wush and bboy)
    If its your first kill, then I assume you don't have another H Malk kill log to compare with. I see 27 attempts on it on 10-5, but your warlock isn't in any of those attempts. Which comparison are you basing this off of?

    /Edit: If you're comparing your normal and heroic kills, then of course there will be differences, for one, normal kills took significantly shorter = more DPS. But I still can't find the 90 - 110 M damage done attempts you're refering to?
    Last edited by OokingDooker; 2013-10-07 at 09:53 AM.

  10. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    If its your first kill, then I assume you don't have another H Malk kill log to compare with. I see 27 attempts on it on 10-5, but your warlock isn't in any of those attempts. Which comparison are you basing this off of?

    /Edit: If you're comparing your normal and heroic kills, then of course there will be differences, for one, normal kills took significantly shorter = more DPS. But I still can't find the 90 - 110 M damage done attempts you're refering to?
    I just realised my guild wasn't running logs the days i was on. (wednesday/thursday).



    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura
    You seem to be comparing a 3 min fight to almost 6 mins. That makes a huge difference for Affliction. You also had lower uptime on your procs, 34% on Breath last week compared to 12% of BBoY this week.

    Spell-wise I don't see any real differences besides the Agony nerf.
    I meant the full fight. On wednesday/thursday we were wiping at about 10-8% because of enrage and i was dealing way more dmg. Im currenty thinking on swapping Wush for HBreath actually.

  11. #3311
    Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post
    I just realised my guild wasn't running logs the days i was on. (wednesday/thursday).





    I meant the full fight. On wednesday/thursday we were wiping at about 10-8% because of enrage and i was dealing way more dmg. Im currenty thinking on swapping Wush for HBreath actually.
    Wushoo has a higher up time than Breath, has the same duration per proc, and can easily empower your dots with more intellect, whats the point in swapping?

    /edit: perhaps you put dots on the boss while you had the languished debuff (from being within 8 yards of a living corruption) on you.
    Last edited by OokingDooker; 2013-10-07 at 11:27 AM.

  12. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post
    I meant the full fight. On wednesday/thursday we were wiping at about 10-8% because of enrage and i was dealing way more dmg. Im currenty thinking on swapping Wush for HBreath actually.
    Yeah sorry just went through previous logs and didn't read your post properly. Wush is way better than Breath. It's not even close.

  13. #3313
    hi am not sure which haste cap would fit me best the one at 9778 or the one at 13k here is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aqira/advanced

    thinghs to note: i got some items in bag am not sure if to use. which is :wush norm(2/2),legs from iron jugg norm(not upgraded),t16gloves lfr(not upgraded),haste/hit chest from council fight upgraded(2/2),vp ring upgraded.

    thx in advance=)

  14. #3314
    Question on 5.4 soul swap: Let's say I get wushoo proc and apply to target 1 on 10 stacks. Immediately after, the proc is down, and I soul swap from target 1 to target 2. Do I get the buffed dots from target 1 or is it snapshotting my current buffs?

    I ask because AffDots seems to be treating it as a current snapshot rather than pulling the buffed dots from the first target.

  15. #3315
    Stood in the Fire Furtylol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Lonely Mountain
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by trident00 View Post
    Question on 5.4 soul swap: Let's say I get wushoo proc and apply to target 1 on 10 stacks. Immediately after, the proc is down, and I soul swap from target 1 to target 2. Do I get the buffed dots from target 1 or is it snapshotting my current buffs?

    I ask because AffDots seems to be treating it as a current snapshot rather than pulling the buffed dots from the first target.
    The dots you pulled from target 1 are the ones that get applied to target 2.

  16. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by trident00 View Post
    Question on 5.4 soul swap: Let's say I get wushoo proc and apply to target 1 on 10 stacks. Immediately after, the proc is down, and I soul swap from target 1 to target 2. Do I get the buffed dots from target 1 or is it snapshotting my current buffs?

    I ask because AffDots seems to be treating it as a current snapshot rather than pulling the buffed dots from the first target.
    Affdots is wrong in that case. Your dots on target 2 would have 10 stacks, exactly the same power as the ones on target 1.

  17. #3317
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    Wushoo has a higher up time than Breath, has the same duration per proc, and can easily empower your dots with more intellect, whats the point in swapping?

    /edit: perhaps you put dots on the boss while you had the languished debuff (from being within 8 yards of a living corruption) on you.
    I think you're right... maybe I re-applied dots with the debuff up... i cant recall.
    Last edited by Didrah; 2013-10-07 at 10:50 PM.

  18. #3318

  19. #3319
    So what are we looking at for trinkets? Excluding Heroic BBoY since progression is over by the time you can get it, what is the best combo? ilvl wise it would just be H amp+H KTT but the proc on amp seems so much weaker and less frequent than even normal BBoY. Does the amount of Haste/Mastery it gives outweigh the superior BBoY proc? amp+KTT, BBoY+amp or BBoY+KTT. Can't really decide.

  20. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    So what are we looking at for trinkets? Excluding Heroic BBoY since progression is over by the time you can get it, what is the best combo? ilvl wise it would just be H amp+H KTT but the proc on amp seems so much weaker and less frequent than even normal BBoY. Does the amount of Haste/Mastery it gives outweigh the superior BBoY proc? amp+KTT, BBoY+amp or BBoY+KTT. Can't really decide.
    Amp + BBOY is probably the optimal choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •