Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Happens all the time
    Are you choosing to use KTT and BBoY, or have you just been ul with bindings? I got all 3, but sim higher as aff with bindings + either than the two rppm together, but with especially WF KTT proccing quite alot it makes the two look really tempting on paper. I gotta say that going back to icd has been more dull than i thought, but thats another debate ofc.

Deleted
    well the theoretical uptime is about the same for both trinkets, 15,3% for BBoY and KTT and around 17% for bindings. the benefit of the rppm trinkets is that you could in theory get more procs, giving you a higher uptime, where the bindings gives you a steady fairly predictable uptime. what ppl tend to forget is that the static buffs on bindings is very strong once you reach a certain ilvl, allowing you to get 2500+ in stats which is more than any other trinket including BBoY along with 8-9% crit dmg, which if my info is correct is worth about 3-4% more dps alone which is why you'll see bindings+KTT/BBoY simming higher than KTT+BBoY and for afflic i would certainly assuming bindings+BBoY is the better option for afflic and bindings+KTT for destro but that is only assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Happens all the time
    Give me your RNG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Give me your RNG
    I must say that my KTT almost always procs during a Bindings proc, or they overlap for at least enough time to extend my buffed dots to full pandemic duration.

Then again, Bindings is no RPPM trinket. Haven't had the same luck with BBOY and KTT due to KTT proc duration being so short, but it's not that rare that they sync.

Less than one proc/minute and yet it usually procs for you during Bindings? Heh, right.

For two trinkets with ~1 rppm it's very simple math that brings us to the conclusion that both trinket aligning other than on pull is just unlikely (usually never happens again in a normal fight). It just doesn't happen often at all and saying it "happens all the time" for BBoY+Wush or "almost always" for KTT+Bindings is just lolworthy. Sorry.

Deleted
    Less than one proc/minute and yet it usually procs for you during Bindings? Heh, right.

For two trinkets with ~1 rppm it's very simple math that brings us to the conclusion that both trinket aligning other than on pull is just unlikely (usually never happens again in a normal fight). It just doesn't happen often at all and saying it "happens all the time" for BBoY+Wush or "almost always" for KTT+Bindings is just lolworthy. Sorry.

Went over my logs from last week:

Immerseus: KTT and Bindings aligned 2/3 times.
    Protectors: 3/4 times.
    Norushen: 2/2 times.
    Sha: 2/3 times.
    Galakras: 2/4 times.
    Iron Juggernaut: 2/4 times.
    Dark Shaman: 3/4 times.
    Malkorok: 2/3 times.
    Siegecrafter: 2/2 times.

68.97% of the time. Very lolworthy, superrare. <Insert more meaningless conjecture>

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Went over my logs from last week:

Immerseus: KTT and Bindings aligned 2/3 times.
    Protectors: 3/4 times.
    Norushen: 2/2 times.
    Sha: 2/3 times.
    Galakras: 2/4 times.
    Iron Juggernaut: 2/4 times.
    Dark Shaman: 3/4 times.
    Malkorok: 2/3 times.
    Siegecrafter: 2/2 times.

68.97% of the time. Very lolworthy, superrare. <Insert more meaningless conjecture>
    Could you post those logs? Also, how do you tell if the trinket procs aligned from wol?

Ok, so far for me this week (progressing on Thok atm)

Immerseus: 2/4 (on pull)
    Protectors: 3/4 (on pull)
    Norushen: 1/3 (on pull)
    Sha: 0/3
    Galakras: 5/6 (on pull)
    Juggernaut: 1/3 (not on pull)
    Dark Shaman: 2/3 (on pull)
    Nazgrim: 2/4 (not on pull)
    Spoils: 2/5 (on pull)

If we disregard the first proc to remove the RNG of Bindings the two trinket procs aligned 12/26 times. And that's counting the couple of times where they're only up for 2-3 seconds together (where we don't always have a soul shard available).

We're working with very low samples but I still think you're exaggerating here.

Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    Could you post those logs? Also, how do you tell if the trinket procs aligned from wol?
    Go to your personal data from a log (damage done), then click buffs gained and add the buffs you want to see by clicking on the "#" next to them.

Ok, so far for me this week (progressing on Thok atm)

Immerseus: 2/4 (on pull)
    Protectors: 3/4 (on pull)
    Norushen: 1/3 (on pull)
    Sha: 0/3
    Galakras: 5/6 (on pull)
    Juggernaut: 1/3 (not on pull)
    Dark Shaman: 2/3 (on pull)
    Nazgrim: 2/4 (not on pull)
    Spoils: 2/5 (on pull)

If we disregard the first proc to remove the RNG of Bindings the two trinket procs aligned 12/26 times. And that's counting the couple of times where they're only up for 2-3 seconds together (where we don't always have a soul shard available).

We're working with very low samples but I still think you're exaggerating here.

Go to your personal data from a log (damage done), then click buffs gained and add the buffs you want to see by clicking on the "#" next to them.
    Yea, honestly, I'm also seeing about around 50% time alignment on my BBOY and Bindings proc. But like you said, its difficult to work with. Even when they are aligned it's usually for a couple of seconds.

I can see why KTT and Bindings might be a better combo, where even if the 2 trinkets are aligned for a couple of seconds, its enough to react to that with a soulburn:soul swap and get the full benefit of them aligning vs. bindings and bboy, where bboy might just beginning to stack up and bindings is almost about to end.
    Last edited by OokingDooker; 2013-10-29 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    Yea, honestly, I'm also seeing about around 50% time alignment on my BBOY and Bindings proc. But like you said, its difficult to work with. Even when they are aligned it's usually for a couple of seconds.

I can see why KTT and Bindings might be a better combo, where even if the 2 trinkets are aligned for a couple of seconds, its enough to react to that with a soulburn:soul swap and get the full benefit of them aligning vs. bindings and bboy, where bboy might just beginning to stack up and bindings is almost about to end.
    I can't believe people would drop BBoY for Bindings, that trinket is such a beast. It's a huge intellect proc with reasonable rppm, how could anything possibly be better considering you can snapshot those 10 stacks every time?

Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    I can't believe people would drop BBoY for Bindings, that trinket is such a beast. It's a huge intellect proc with reasonable rppm, how could anything possibly be better considering you can snapshot those 10 stacks every time?
    I echo this. People realize that HWF KTT + HWF Bindings procs stacked is only slightly better than normal BBoY 10-stack, right?
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    I echo this. People realize that HWF KTT + HWF Bindings procs stacked is only slightly better than normal BBoY 10-stack, right?
    Which is why ive been saying that KTT + BBOY in reality might be best for affliction overall because of shitty proc timing of Bindings.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    there is more to trinkets than just their procs tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Which is why ive been saying that KTT + BBOY in reality might be best for affliction overall because of shitty proc timing of Bindings.
    Just to be clear, I agree with this. Once you can get heroic BBoY it's even more obvious that you should never drop that for KTT/Bindings.

Deleted
    i have to agree, you should never drop BBoY, i see it as mandatory for afflic, for afflic i see bindings and BBoY as the optimal choice for afflic but that might just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    there is more to trinkets than just their procs tho.
    For Affliction the proc is the single most important thing; everything else you can just equate to static INT. For the BBoY 10-stack to be nearly as valuable as 2 other trinkets stacked together cannot be understated, because the likelihood of that 10-stack being stacked with DS or the Meta or both is much much higher than as two separate trinkets.

Similarly this is why Bindings is not particularly amazing in practice as the proc rate on pull is so very mediocre. I'm taking KTT now just because missing the Bindings proc on pull is far more damaging IMO than the difference between Bindings passive vs. KTT passive (which are both basically static damage increases).
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    For Affliction the proc is the single most important thing; everything else you can just equate to static INT. For the BBoY 10-stack to be nearly as valuable as 2 other trinkets stacked together cannot be understated, because the likelihood of that 10-stack being stacked with DS or the Meta or both is much much higher than as two separate trinkets.

Similarly this is why Bindings is not particularly amazing in practice as the proc rate on pull is so very mediocre. I'm taking KTT now just because missing the Bindings proc on pull is far more damaging IMO than the difference between Bindings passive vs. KTT passive (which are both basically static damage increases).
    well you dont really need the bindings proc to proc until your BBoY is close to 10 stacks as that is when you'll refresh your dots anyway but yeah, in terms of procs on pull, KKT prolly tends to be more reliable(albeit more annoying as it seems to proc when casting CoE for destro, but this is about afflic etc.) as the bindings often procs a few secs into the pull and the double duration of the proc might not make up for that, so i agree, when it comes entirely to procs on pull, BBoY+KTT is best as they proc 99% of the time on pull, but that only really gives you more dps upfront on the pull where as the bindings give you more dps further in on the pull for a longer time due to its longer duration, assuming bindings will proc with 5-6 secs of the pull so KTT and bindings are valuable for afflic but for different reason IMO.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-10-29 at 09:39 PM.

Wow ... I didn't even realize you could do this. Thanks. Seriously tho how have I never clicked on those #s ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    This is my opinion as well. Bindings devalues itself as fights get shorter, which is ironic as it also gets better with ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Wow ... I didn't even realize you could do this. Thanks. Seriously tho how have I never clicked on those #s ...
    It even says "we're still working on this page; go to buffs gained / cast and click the # to get more info" at the top

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys!

I need help on my actual pj.

eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/sanguino/Sneyk/simple

I just got the trinket Garrosh (nm) what can give me more dps? 9778 or up to 12k-13k of haste?

Ty very much and sorry for my bad English!