Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    On Sha of Pride using Mannoroth's Fury can I spam seed onto Sha and be able to hit the adds when they spawn?
    Just an update to this. Mannoroth's Fury work VERY well on Sha of Pride. I took a screenshot of me spamming seed on Sha and being able to hit all the adds spawning.

http://i.imgur.com/AChtxul.jpg

Damn, you have a lot of adds in 25M. That would never be an option for my group in 10M.

Deleted
    How's the range with mf on immerseus hc, could you spam soc on the boss and still hit the adds if they are tanked on the side platforms?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    You must have really bad luck with the trinket then, because it's proc lines up with my other buffs almost every pull. Out of every fight from our thursday night raid, it proc'd on pull just about every time for me, I can remember only 1 where it refused to proc until all my other procs were over (not able to line it up with my other buffs). Also, I'm not sure how target switching decreases the value of the trinket itself. It increases your mastery, haste and crit dmg by 9%, how does having to multi dot and not able to tunnel 1 target affect its effectiveness? Also, assuming that KTT is better than amp trinket, on which fights specifically? And by how much?
    The point is that it's a shitty unreliable proc, that at best procs every 2 minutes. I don't think anyone can argue that trinket procs are insanely important for Affliction, buffing our dots for very long times. For that reason I would never use a Bindings. You can say it sims higher on 560+ itemlevel on single target patchwerk, but firstly there are no single target patchwerks, and secondly I don't trust the sim to play with procs and AD perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    The point is that it's a shitty unreliable proc, that at best procs every 2 minutes. I don't think anyone can argue that trinket procs are insanely important for Affliction, buffing our dots for very long times. For that reason I would never use a Bindings. You can say it sims higher on 560+ itemlevel on single target patchwerk, but firstly there are no single target patchwerks, and secondly I don't trust the sim to play with procs and AD perfectly.
    Okay, I mean, at this point, the first heroic KTT isn't gonna go to me after our raid downs heroic dark shaman later this week, since I already got the heroic bindings trinket from a coin. What I just want to know is how much better is Heroic KTT vs. Heroic Bindings. Obviously if its really a ton better for most of SoO heroic fights, then I'll have to try to get my hands on one as soon as possible, but if its marginally better or almost the same, I'd rather pass it onto our elemental shaman or mage, and try to obtain it at a later kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    Okay, I mean, at this point, the first heroic KTT isn't gonna go to me after our raid downs heroic dark shaman later this week, since I already got the heroic bindings trinket from a coin. What I just want to know is how much better is Heroic KTT vs. Heroic Bindings. Obviously if its really a ton better for most of SoO heroic fights, then I'll have to try to get my hands on one as soon as possible, but if its marginally better or almost the same, I'd rather pass it onto our elemental shaman or mage, and try to obtain it at a later kill.
    In that case I would pass it, the difference is not that big. Ideally I think Immerseus was not a boss you should coin this tier, but it's a little too late for that in your case :P It also depends on your other trinket though. If you already have a BBoY, you shouldn't ask for KTT, but if you are running Bindings + Wushoolay/Breath or something like that, then I would try to get KTT. Trinkets are a huge boon to Affliction, your raid would probably get more from giving it to you if you have an old trinket currently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Damn, you have a lot of adds in 25M. That would never be an option for my group in 10M.
    Yup, I've tried it on 10 and it just doesn't feel worthwhile, not enough adds and the ones that are there are usually quickly melted by the rest of my team - better to just leave it up to them than blowing a talent on it.

In that case I would pass it, the difference is not that big. Ideally I think Immerseus was not a boss you should coin this tier, but it's a little too late for that in your case :P It also depends on your other trinket though. If you already have a BBoY, you shouldn't ask for KTT, but if you are running Bindings + Wushoolay/Breath or something like that, then I would try to get KTT. Trinkets are a huge boon to Affliction, your raid would probably get more from giving it to you if you have an old trinket currently.
    I'm running Heroic Wushoo + heroic Bindings at the moment. I'm going to skip rolling on KTT for now and just let the first drop go to our ele shaman, because the next BBOY that drops is 100% mine since our mage and ele shaman already got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Yup, I've tried it on 10 and it just doesn't feel worthwhile, not enough adds and the ones that are there are usually quickly melted by the rest of my team - better to just leave it up to them than blowing a talent on it.
    It's not that worthwhile on 25m either - reflection damage is just not that important and usually something we just handle with tanks and melee passive cleave.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Worked fine for me — the reflection damage isn't that useful but since it's farm thought I'd have some fun. Worked out at around ~380k dps with just shy of 50m damage on reflections.

GC main goal achieved!
    simulationcraft.org/540/Raid_T15H.html
    p.s.
    You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times. Sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by empty0ne View Post
    GC main goal achieved!
    p.s.
    You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times. Sorry.
    T15 isn't very relevant atm though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    10 man here too. Between the our elemental shaman and warrior, they are dead almost instantly.

Deleted
    GC main goal achieved!
    Yeah obviously a Feral druid would do 70k more than an Aff lock in ToT, seems legit!

Deleted

need help with Thok pls

what would be the best specc for this fight? i would like to play demo here but i don't know if it is worth it after the nerf, i have a hard time to do any dps between being interrupted all the time and running away from the boss, i played affli this night, it was our first try on the boss, what is your experience with this annoying fight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldora View Post
    what would be the best specc for this fight? i would like to play demo here but i don't know if it is worth it after the nerf, i have a hard time to do any dps between being interrupted all the time and running away from the boss, i played affli this night, it was our first try on the boss, what is your experience with this annoying fight?
    First off I run with KJC and Supremacy imp, as there's quite a bit of movement, and the imp provides a valuable mass dispel (talking 10 man here).

We have 3 paladins chain Devo Auras at 6 stacks where you can cast freely, before that just refresh dots and channel MG inbetween. I include a /stopcasting macro with my fel flame so when he's casting I hit that.

During the kite phase just channel on the boss whilst soul swapping dots over to the jailer, and don't forget to drain soul him for shards. That's about it really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    First off I run with KJC and Supremacy imp, as there's quite a bit of movement, and the imp provides a valuable mass dispel (talking 10 man here).

We have 3 paladins chain Devo Auras at 6 stacks where you can cast freely, before that just refresh dots and channel MG inbetween. I include a /stopcasting macro with my fel flame so when he's casting I hit that.

During the kite phase just channel on the boss whilst soul swapping dots over to the jailer, and don't forget to drain soul him for shards. That's about it really.
    I´m almost sure the jailer wasn't giving shards, at least on 25.

Personally I would run with AD over KJC, but I guess the difference is small enough that you can call it preference.

Definitely make sure you can see when you have Devotion Aura or Unending Resolve, and don't forget you can use the latter to channel freely. Unlike Dark Animus, the interrupt on this fight does get prevented. The /stopcasting that Liquidsteel mentioned is very useful. It gets hard to cast anything on this boss if you have high latency during the high stack parts, but if you don't have too much delay you should be able to squeeze a Haunt or UA without issue. Channeling MG/DS during 10+ stacks is not recommended IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by empty0ne View Post
    GC main goal achieved!
    p.s.
    http://i.imgur.com/VWqEIPW.png

It's used in the other 2 specs too..

Deleted
    I´m almost sure the jailer wasn't giving shards, at least on 25.
    I can confirm the same on 10man, still worth swapping at least one set of dots onto him when he spawns though.

As for the rest, you 2 have covered most of it. I also prefer AD to KJC, but most of it is just handling the interupt.

Notice when auras are up, you can't be interupted then.
    Use Unending Resolve, it likewise prevents interupts. You can also glyph it for the shorter CD at expense to damage reduction, worthwhile if you're just using it for interupt protection, but you might want to run it by your healers depending on what's causing you the most trouble, the enrage / fire phase, or just general damage output elsewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    /stopcasting macro with my fel flame
    Binding stopcasting is a must on the fight, but macro'ing it with fel flame will only trigger an unnessecary gcd. Once you get the hang of it, you can be channeling withing like .2 seconds again after stopcasting.