- which level of haste do you need minimally (i find your 2.6% too low imho) ?
- optimise and tracks procs. procs procs procs : don't throw SB as soon as the execute is up, try to stick with a proc if possible (if the remaining life of the target is large enough)
- throw the CB when you have procs UP, except if you're going oom or if a phase with no dps (immune, movement etc), if your @4 embers
- cast a RoF if 2+ targets (beware of mana problems)
- use and abuse of havoc , still wondering if you need to maintain 100% uptime of havoc when possible, and don't consider the 3.5 ember rule to wait be4 throwing a CB ?
- try to line up DS with other cooldown, i analysed zumzum profile, my conclusion is that he took the shadopan trinket (on use proc, 1mn CD), and yu'lon even if he has accessed to other heroic trinkets, so you can everytime line up DS + shadopan trinket proc, combined with yu'lon one, probably the best combo
- don't be tailor , my assumption is that tailoring gives a nice enchant wich is a proc, trying to line up 4 or 5 Procs (ex. Yu lon + windsong or jade + embrodory + DS + another trinket not on use) is impossible, so being another profession is better, flat int jewel for example
Edit : just saw he changed its trinket to the "globule resin" one, no idea if my theory is still valid :/