Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I've thought about that ..believe me. Normally I have 1 or 2 twenty four hour cold ones in the fridge, but not this time.
    What about sticking a few in a container, maybe a cooler or something, and blasting them with a fire extinguisher? Just make sure it isn't one of the ones filled with chemical dust.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've worked at the beer store, chances are you got a case that was either just delivered and just put out. Most beer trucks (although they can be) aren't cooled to save on fuel etc. So when the beer store gets its shipment it's warm. It's a pain in the ass when you buy a warm case, but 15mins in the freezer and you're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    It is no help to you now but for future protection from anti cold beer terrorists you should keep an ice tray filled with frozen beer cubes in the freezer so they don't water down the beer.
    I have gel filled sleeves that slip over the bottle/can and chill the beer in about a minute - works great!

What probably happened to the poor OP is that it was a relatively fresh shipment - since the back room at the Beer Store is generally kept at about 50

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    you mean in English canada. here in french canada now known as Quebec, I can get beer at corner stores any groceries and of course the SAQ which holds everything.

corner store and markets are open up to 11 pm and corner store sometimes all night, they often have a big selection (even corner stores) with some of them getting local breweries beers. They often carry those huge ''walk in'' beer fridge. there is no way in hell you have to walk out with warm beer around here! bad cashier? there's another corner store 5-10 min bike ride sometimes less.

I've been to ottawa and your dislike of beer is immense... keeping it exclusive to beer stores... such a waste!
    I live above a frickin' convenience store. You don't know how jealous i am of my Quebec neighbours. :sigh:

*edited to add*

Atleast i can get a cold bag of milk whenever I want
    Last edited by Jayburner; 2012-08-17 at 12:02 AM.

What does this have to do with Canada lol

Deleted
    Mad then alcohol then hate....

Working as intended Water is better ma biche.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2012-08-17 at 12:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    It has everything to do about Canada.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    He's mad about the Beer stores here.

Assuming he's in Ontario, beer and liquor is sold by a crown corporation and no one else. They're often criticized for their service and quality standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I live above a frickin' convenience store. You don't know how jealous i am of my Quebec neighbours. :sigh:

*edited to add*

Atleast i can get a cold bag of milk whenever I want
    I wish you guys would get a politician that would change that! it feels like beer is still a major sin in ontario

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    I wish you guys would get a politician that would change that! it feels like beer is still a major sin in ontario
    Not a sin just a major cash grab by our government.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Cracked open a beer fresh from the local brewery. It was delicious.
    Ooooh, donde esta tu? :O And what kind was it? O.o
    Last edited by Galloways; 2012-08-17 at 12:10 AM.

I think your problem was running out of beer before today. If you had bought some beer yesterday then you could have had a cold one when you got home today.

10+ Year Old Account
    What beer did you buy?

The Beer Store also just sticks their beer in a big cooler, I won't even call it a freezer since it's that warm and call it a day. ❤

10+ Year Old Account
    I HAVE GREAT NEWS GUYS. THE BEER IS ALMOST DRINKABLE NOW. and i'm drinking shitty old milwaukee ice.

I'd like to add that no real country sells milk by the bag.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    oooh thats a low blow

Quote Originally Posted by Galloways View Post
    Ooooh, donde esta tu? :O And what kind was it? O.o
    Firestone Walker IPA. Currently about 5 miles from the brewery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Firestone Walker IPA. Currently about 5 miles from the brewery.
    I used to drink good beer when I lived next to Mill Street Brewery in Toronto...but I just couldn't afford it after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Says the country that thinks it's acceptable to bottle moose piss and call it beer !